New Hire with a couple questions!

Mina

Original Poster
Hi everyone! I recently was hired at Disney and I just had a couple questions.

I want to change my work schedule to different day's and I know I go through the HUB for that. When would I able to get my HUB log in information to be able to do that? (side note: my Traditions is Wednesday) My other question was about after Traditions, when would I find out I need to go in for training, and how long would it be from after Traditions? I'm sure it's different for everyone, so I'm just curious to know what would be the typical timing.

Driver

Hi everyone! I recently was hired at Disney and I just had a couple questions.

I want to change my work schedule to different day's and I know I go through the HUB for that. When would I able to get my HUB log in information to be able to do that? (side note: my Traditions is Wednesday) My other question was about after Traditions, when would I find out I need to go in for training, and how long would it be from after Traditions? I'm sure it's different for everyone, so I'm just curious to know what would be the typical timing.
Just about all of that will be right after Traditions on your first day of training. The only significant thing you will get at training is your mouse ears and ID card. Also on Traditions day, Partners Credit Union has a table set up in the cafeteria with a representative. They can open an account for you that you can use for your direct deposit. I highly recommend it. There are a few Partners ATM's about the World so it makes getting to your money very convenient. They are a good bank and have a very friendly staff.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom