New Hidden Mickey in MS

jwbeck3

Original Poster
I don't think this has been posted before, if it has I am sorry. In the control room in the que there is a monitor that has a picture of a rider, then it goes to his biosigns, then it will jump to a different rider, then its biosigns......so instead of saying rider 19 on the screen, it will say rider 26......well when it goes to the biosigns it looks like a mickey, a big circle then 2 little circles on top where its ears are. I don't have a pic, but everyone can check it out.

Mission: SPACE

There's also a few hidden Mickeys in the gift shop...

1) On the mural behind the registers
2) On the wall on the left as you walk out of the gift shop
3) Another on the wall as you exit

Check my Photo Album for pics!!!

ToTBellHop

you left out the kewlest hidden mickeys of them all! There are two that every guest can see in his or her respected seat in the cockpit, but you have to have good eyes to see them--they are hard to focus on. I tried to get a picture--have to see how it comes out. Just...look around prior to blast off:animwink:

s25843

Originally posted by Just A Big Kid
Someone said the Horizons logo is on each of the pods.. any truth to this?

No The Horizons logo is only in the Center of the Gravity wheel and on the Counter in the Store as you exit.

CTXRover

Originally posted by DogsRule!
you left out the kewlest hidden mickeys of them all! There are two that every guest can see in his or her respected seat in the cockpit, but you have to have good eyes to see them--they are hard to focus on. I tried to get a picture--have to see how it comes out. Just...look around prior to blast off:animwink:

Is it a side view of Mickey in the clouds right before launch? I thought it looked like Mickey's side profile, but I was beginning to think I was just imagining it since my brother just couldn't see it :lol:

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by CTXRover
Is it a side view of Mickey in the clouds right before launch? I thought it looked like Mickey's side profile, but I was beginning to think I was just imagining it since my brother just couldn't see it :lol:

No...it's before launch.

LarryPetrosky

Cool HM's

Originally posted by ISTCNavigator57

You wouldn't possibly be referring to the two small hidden mickeys that are visible on both sides of the launch pad wall outside the cockpit window prior to tilting up to begin liftoff, would you???

Saw them on my last ride. Very cool!

If spinning isn't your thing then opt out. I choose to spin.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom