New Hess/car care center possible CARS themeing?

Teenchy

Original Poster
I was just reading about the new Hess car care center that is going to be built with "approved WDI theming". And was thinking would they tie in a CARS theming idea? Has construction begun or anyone have any idea what the real plan is?
I'm not sure if they would put that much theming ($$) into something like this but the tie in is perfect and there is talk of a good size merchandise area.

Any thoughts?

MiceysBestPal

I was just reading about the new Hess car care center that is going to be built with "approved WDI theming". And was thinking would they tie in a CARS theming idea? Has construction begun or anyone have any idea what the real plan is?
I'm not sure if they would put that much theming ($$) into something like this but the tie in is perfect and there is talk of a good size merchandise area.

Any thoughts?

Oh my gosh!

What would the "uninitiated" think if an OLD RUSTY TOW TRUCK came to pull them into the station.

:animwink:

Moustronaut

I don't know that "approved WDI theming" means anything other than WDI approved it. It may be just an intersting looking architectural element like the station near Boardwalk and Swan & Dolphin or Disney's Casting building. Something timeless and unique on its own.

metscool

Yes the construction has begun and it is almost over too. Sorry no pics. But the outside of the building has a road map on the walls and that is all you can see of it. It looks a lot bigger then the old one that was there.

bayoutinkbelle

Yes the construction has begun and it is almost over too. Sorry no pics. But the outside of the building has a road map on the walls and that is all you can see of it. It looks a lot bigger then the old one that was there.

Yup, the road map is the outside of the building -- as much of it as I could see from the Disney buses. Couldn't get a photo; sorry!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom