New here.

EOD K9

Welcome. I will be there in March as well: 3/21 - 3/26. I'll see you there! I'll be the touristy-looking guy in the Disney t-shirt. Should be easy to spot me. ;)
I'll be there in the Disney shirt and with my kids if that helps. Or my Clemson or cycling shirt....that should narrow it down a hair.

EOD K9

Do we have another Tiger on the forums?!
Um, yeah! 20171117_184658.jpg

EOD K9

Tony Elliott and his wife gave me a tour of the practice facility. I may be almost 41, but damn I wanna play football after being in there!! Their weight room and locker room are awesome. If it looks impressive on ESPN, it is even better in person.

eliza61nyc

Hello All,

Just introducing myself. I have been to WDW in 2015 with little planning and am now going this March and have done much more planning. Part of my planning was going to another board/forum site and while helpful I found it clicky and many there judgmental. I don't want to call out the forum but can anyone relate? Anyway, looking forward to learning from you all and if I can, imparting any advice, etc..

Welcome. You'll get lots of great advice here.

Captain Barbossa

Tony Elliott and his wife gave me a tour of the practice facility. I may be almost 41, but damn I wanna play football after being in there!! Their weight room and locker room are awesome. If it looks impressive on ESPN, it is even better in person.
I haven't been in the new Football Operations/Reeves complex yet, but I know it's the best in the country.

Noralou

Original Poster
The Politics and Social Issues forum is for discussing those issues - locally, nationally (both US and UK), and sometimes internationally. So yes, way beyond WDW.
Oh, interesting. I didn't think there would be a forum for that, not that there shouldn't be, just didn't expect it. I found things like: Disney should, or should not, just think about maximizing profits..... on the other board. I didn't like those type of topics because they were very argumentative and not very pleasant to read but I also think they could be constructive, just not something I want to get in the middle of. I would expect kind of heated debate on a government politics forum though because politics isn't very fun in a way that Disney is supposed to be.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom