New Here, But Not To WDW ~ Recovering From Irma

Cherriest

Original Poster
Hi all! DH & I are from Jacksonville, FL. Still recovering from the aftermath of Irma. Lucky to have power back on, but our city is still a mess!

We did live in Orlando for a few years, and DH worked attractions in Tomorrowland at MK. I went to work with him almost every day and hung out on my own, so it makes it impossible to count the number of times I've been.

We also had annual passes prior to living in Orlando and we've had them since our move back home to Jacksonville.

We use to always go once or twice a month, but we haven't been since June 2016 because DH returned to college full-time to finish his BA Degree.

We're planning our next trip when he has Christmas break in December. Probably the second week of the month for 4-5 nights.

When he finishes his degree, we've even tossed around the idea of moving back to Orlando. Even though it's only a 2 - 2 1/2 hour drive, I hate being so far away. He can also work and go part-time to UCF to work on his MA Degree.

I'll share our next trip with y'all; although, I rarely take photos anymore because I literally have 10s of thousands! It's kinda ridiculous! Haha

So nice meeting everyone!

NiarrNDisney

Hello and welcome to the forums! Glad to hear you are okay and that things are getting back to normal. My folks live in Satellite Beach so I understand the worry and stress you must have gone through but it sounds like you had a great distraction planning your next WDW trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom