News New guidemap for Disney's Hollywood Studios includes Ice Cold Hydraulics and Pixar Plaza

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
1709780722221.png

WorldExplorer

If the space was better, a look inside the CGI animation process would be both on theme and really cool. Too many people don't realize the amount of effort that goes into (really good) CGI.

Of course then you run into the issue that, unlike behind the scenes looks at 2D animation, unfinished CGI tends to look really ugly and Disney might not like having the marketable characters up on screens with no hair and potentially no clothes.

gerarar

Premium Member
This person I follow on IG seems to be in charge of designing the Hollywood Studios guide maps. Always interesting to see/read about their thought process.

J4546

If Pixar Plaza pathway went through the TSM building where the 3rd track is into a large indoor toystory/toybox themed play area that led into TSL that would be cool, but then youd have no 3rd track for TSM. Also would make the exit for TSM not a half mile long pathway and instead it would exit right into the toybox area.

doctornick

If Pixar Plaza pathway went through the TSM building where the 3rd track is into a large indoor toystory/toybox themed play area that led into TSL that would be cool, but then youd have no 3rd track for TSM. Also would make the exit for TSM not a half mile long pathway and instead it would exit right into the toybox area.

I wonder how both TSMM (where the third track is) and MMRR utilize their buildings. Those with some inside knowledge I think have indicated that neither of those things fully use all the space. If so, I wonder where any unused space is and whether it could be put into better purpose.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom