New gorilla born at Animal Kingdom

Rider

Original Poster

Mom Kashata delivered the infant Wednesday morning, May 1, and both mom and baby are doing well and bonding onstage at Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail with the rest of the family troop. The entire family even joined in the celebration of the new baby’s arrival with a special enrichment tactic to reveal the baby’s gender.

Guess what – it’s a girl! And her name is Grace!

9AF8DFE0-C808-461E-A7FE-AE83B85CAC2C.jpeg

PorterRedkey

Mom Kashata delivered the infant Wednesday morning, May 1, and both mom and baby are doing well and bonding onstage at Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail with the rest of the family troop. The entire family even joined in the celebration of the new baby’s arrival with a special enrichment tactic to reveal the baby’s gender.

Guess what – it’s a girl! And her name is Grace!

View attachment 368852
Great job Nature!

UKDisney Dave

Haha I just love that in the midsts of all the stuff about nature, saving animals in the wild, animal enrichment and bonding, the Disney article manages to sneak in “oh there’s also a celebration cup cake”

Haha. Does a day not go by in WDW without a special cup cake for something. I have visions of senior Disney VP’s on a Friday morning conference call panicking because there’s no special cupcake planned for the following week!

Goofyque'

Haha I just love that in the midsts of all the stuff about nature, saving animals in the wild, animal enrichment and bonding, the Disney article manages to sneak in “oh there’s also a celebration cup cake”

Haha. Does a day not go by in WDW without a special cup cake for something. I have visions of senior Disney VP’s on a Friday morning conference call panicking because there’s no special cupcake planned for the following week!
If only there were a daily celebration cupcake at home!!! 😀

I am Timmy

Animal baby news at Disney is some of my favorite! I really appreciate the effort they put into the animals, and that we get to see the babies after they're born! Beautiful mama and baby.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom