New Frozen Area

rsheley

Does anyone know when this is going to end? Because we are going in september and our daughter is a huge frozen fan

WDWDad13

" bet this will be extended. It is/was a trial thing and obviously is already very successful... so if it can bring more people in, they would be (in the voice of olaf) "craaaaaaazy" not to keep it

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

" bet this will be extended. It is/was a trial thing and obviously is already very successful... so if it can bring more people in, they would be (in the voice of olaf) "craaaaaaazy" not to keep it
Just because it is profitable enough to be worthwhile during the summer does not mean that would be the case during the fall off season.

Upvote 0

WDWDad13

Just because it is profitable enough to be worthwhile during the summer does not mean that would be the case during the fall off season.

that is very true...

you'd think they'd want to bring people in though more during the off season and I personally thought the announcement of the Frozen "stuff" was very late for people to plan a trip that hadn't already

Upvote 0

Unplugged

Don't worry, the skating portion will only go away when they have something to replace it as it makes money. Entertainment, well that's another story. But at the same time I hear it's on the same removal schedule as the other well known temporary item, the hat. September 1 was for marketing purposes to drive initial visits with actual removal not even on the horizon and no actual date. ;)

...and ye this is all satire. I'm in the ranks of Sgt. Schultz on this...."I know nothing..NOTHING!" :D

Upvote 0

CaptainShortty

Yes there are rumors of a possible extension but many of the pieces of the parade are taken from the Very, Merry Christmas Party parade so unless they are building more floats for the parade those pieces will need to be back at the Magic Kingdom in time for rehearsals. So we looking at no later than mid October.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom