New from Boston!

figmenterri

Original Poster
Hi everyone!
I have been lurking for a bit and finally decided to join in! I was trying not to get sucked in but alas I failed.

Obviously I love Disney especially 80's Epcot! I was born in 1985 so I missed these first years but I love that Epcot still has some of that 80's feel.

Let's see...I have never eaten a turkey leg, never seen a full parade (oh wait I think I saw the whole Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Parade), I usually never sit down to eat (only do so if I am exhausted and starving), we are always on the go at WDW and usually are late to get to the parks but stay until they turn the music off.

I live in Boston but I am originally from CT. I am starting grad school in the fall and won't be able to get back to world for a bit but I can't wait to get back.

I also obviously love Figment! My favourite!

rsoxguy

Welcome to the Forum!
The Red Sox are in first place by a game over the Yankees, in case you were wondering.

ddbowdoin

Hi everyone!
I have been lurking for a bit and finally decided to join in! I was trying not to get sucked in but alas I failed.

Obviously I love Disney especially 80's Epcot! I was born in 1985 so I missed these first years but I love that Epcot still has some of that 80's feel.

Let's see...I have never eaten a turkey leg, never seen a full parade (oh wait I think I saw the whole Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Parade), I usually never sit down to eat (only do so if I am exhausted and starving), we are always on the go at WDW and usually are late to get to the parks but stay until they turn the music off.

I live in Boston but I am originally from CT. I am starting grad school in the fall and won't be able to get back to world for a bit but I can't wait to get back.

I also obviously love Figment! My favourite!

welcome fellow bostonian!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom