New FLE expansion pictures 11/9/11

mvieguy

in earlier photos during construction, didnt they have tiny trees to help the forced perspective. i seem to remember them waaay back during the summer months

danlb_2000

Premium Member

rortiz

Be Our Guest Restaurant - opening

Does anyone know when the "Be Our Guest" Restaurant will open in 2012? I'm celebrating my 2 year anniversary in November of that year and it would be a dream to eat there. Thanks!!

"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse."
Walt Disney

rortiz

They keep on saying fall 2012 - but not exactly when in the fall. Of course with eating dinner there, I want to make reservations but how can I with an opening date not set in stone? Any suggestions?

lebeau

I have a sinking feeling the Beauty and the Beast stuff may not open until late 2012. Disney's reluctance to commit has me fearing the worst.

I'd like to know because I want to plan around it. The last thing I want to do is go right before it opens. :brick:

Scuttle

Original Poster
I have a sinking feeling the Beauty and the Beast stuff may not open until late 2012. Disney's reluctance to commit has me fearing the worst.

I'd like to know because I want to plan around it. The last thing I want to do is go right before it opens. :brick:

I also think Beast and Mermaid might not open until late 2012 as well. These pictures really make it look like there is still a ton of work to do. The Circus doesn't even look close to done. Who knows I sure hope everything but the Mine Train is open by early Fall.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom