New Figment Merchandise?

WDWFigment

Original Poster
As some of you might know, I try to keep try tight tabs on the Figment merchandise available at WDW. This can prove a little difficult when I'm currently in Indiana, although I did manage to score a signed "Figment Pigment" today! My friend who picked it up for me informed me that there were some new LE Figment pins available at Epcot, but he didn't know if there were any other new things.

However, in my recent searches of eBay, I've noticed the item below popping up a lot recently (but not much before last week). Is this item new? Are there other new (since Nov. 07) Figment items available (besides pins)?

7b33_1.JPG

MissM

WOW. :eek: That looks....well.... *coughs* This is a family site. Nevermind. Still... um...yeah. :lookaroun :lol:
-m

mousermerf

Account Suspended
As some of you might know, I try to keep try tight tabs on the Figment merchandise available at WDW. This can prove a little difficult when I'm currently in Indiana, although I did manage to score a signed "Figment Pigment" today! My friend who picked it up for me informed me that there were some new LE Figment pins available at Epcot, but he didn't know if there were any other new things.

However, in my recent searches of eBay, I've noticed the item below popping up a lot recently (but not much before last week). Is this item new? Are there other new (since Nov. 07) Figment items available (besides pins)?

7b33_1.JPG

That's cute!

I'd say in general nothing majorly new that i've noticed. Shirts seem to change every so often, like the big "the Greatest Journey is the Journey into Imagination" sleep shirt with Figment is relatively new.

WOW. :eek: That looks....well.... *coughs* This is a family site. Nevermind. Still... um...yeah. :lookaroun :lol:
-m

As soon as i looked at it i was like :eek: it kinda just jumps out at you! If anyone has seen Saturday Night Live, the have a cartoon, or used to at least called "The Ambiguously Gay Duo", well this little car resembles the one they drive in that alot!

cooleo

I'll have to agree with those of you who had the um.... mind in the gutter thoughts. Saying it just Jumps Out at You is very well put. It does indeed do that. :ROFLOL:

rocketscientist

Sorry to resurrect an old post but I had a question for the Figment aficionados out there and this seemed about the closest post I could find via the forum search. I’m going to the World while attending a conference in January, and I’m probably going to hit up 2 parks and Downtown Disney if I get the chance, but I’m not going to Epcot or MK, I’m heading to AK and DHS. I’m going by myself and the first 2 hold memories of family/girlfriend, so I don’t want to go all by my lonesome.

I wanted to grab a Figment doll in some form for my sister. The last time I went, I bought one for myself and not her… oops! Does anyone know if he exists in stores in DD, AK, or DHS perchance? I know there’s ways online, but there’s something about personally getting a present from WDW that makes it special. Thanks so much!

TheDisneyMagic

I am pretty sure I have seen them in the World of Disney store at Downtown Disney Market Place.

That would be your best bet to check, I wouldn't of thought he would be in any of the other parks.

rocketscientist

Thanks, I was hoping to find him there, I went 2 summers ago, but couldn't recall seeing him. I did have a little strange memory of seeing him in an AK store, I did buy a poster there that had him on it there, the wonderful memories poster (or something like that, with all the feature characters from the main movies, plus Figment, in a blue swirly looking design) I thought I had seen a doll of him or maybe a figurine (in a safari outfit maybe?) but that could be my memory playing tricks on me again. Grazie!

Cmdr_Crimson

Mickey's Mart in DTD has a few small trinkets with figment like an Antenna topper head and the figurine of him holding Spaceship Earth..Plus there's the new small Bobble head that was discussed in another post awhile ago. But, my best advice would be the place he was the official mascot of...Epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom