New Fantasyland Opening March 12??

kylewr86

Original Poster
Will we get 1/2 of Dumbo,Great Goofini and the train station On MARCH 12 or will this get pushed back.

I noticed that the Dumbo Refurb on the WDW website is still listed as being down until then.Is this a date there actively shooting for or is this another case of different dept within the company not sharing info? Is that the reason for the date remaining March 12.

What do you guys think

siwash23

I think it will at least "soft open" by the 12th since they still show it. Also, there are arial shots posted in another thread that show they already have the entire area walled off between the attractions that will be open at first and the ones that will open later. It looks like it is almost ready to go.

They may have the formal opening later in the month though.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I think it will at least "soft open" by the 12th since they still show it. Also, there are arial shots posted in another thread that show they already have the entire area walled off between the attractions that will be open at first and the ones that will open later. It looks like it is almost ready to go.

They may have the formal opening later in the month though.

I would agree. Based on the new aerial photos I don't see any reason an opening couldn't happen on the 12th.

Dan

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom