Rumor New Fantasyland Expansion & Tomorrowland Expansion

What Would you like to see in Disneyland before the 70th Anniversary in 2025?

• Pooh's Hunny Hunt in Critter Country

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goofy's Paint 'n' Play House in Mickey's Toontown

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AJFireman

I am one to think that Autopia having that classic vibe is still amongst favorite around the little ones that this ride is immersive for them to enjoy and be a favorite. They have control to feel like they are actually driving. My opinion it will not go away maybe changed a little but looks like Disney still believes it has its purpose. They did a rework of it at MK for Tron pretty much left it the same except for some track adjustment. Now Paris just finished a 13 month Refurbishment. They did some lighting changes to LED and repaved the track. They boast about saving a Electricity because in Paris thats a big deal but it appears they didnt change the vehicles. No article says anything about them and watching videos they still have that fuel burning engine sound. In Paris I would think if they were looking at changing the vehicles that would be the market to do it in since they have the whole Carbon Credit and the Paris Climate Agreement. So they had a chance to get rid of 2 of them and they didnt. Here is the Disney Parks Blog post about Paris.

DanielBB8

please! Fresh Baked talks out his butt more than any vlogger. He is no insider and is kinda of a dictator to his people hence why Sara left. She talks smack about him all the time on her videos. She never misses a chance to take a slight jab at him and his channel.
Why does he need to be an insider? I enjoy Sarah, but her own channel has a completely different approach and she seemed to have an illness, which may caused her to leave. How do you not control his own channel? He edits them too. Funny because when Sarah was on it, I never saw his face. He was in the background as a camera man. With her gone, he turns the camera on himself.

Anjin

Although Autopia is getting a refresh in other parks, we can't take that as a sign that it's not on the chopping block as DL. The park has to make the best use of its footprint. When they run out of backstage areas to reclaim for attractions, that entire side of the park is sure to be rethought. (no timelines implied)

Phroobar

Although Autopia is getting a refresh in other parks, we can't take that as a sign that it's not on the chopping block as DL. The park has to make the best use of its footprint. When they run out of backstage areas to reclaim for attractions, that entire side of the park is sure to be rethought. (no timelines implied)
I don't see why the Autopia couldn't drive through other attractions on that land. It could be the new people mover. Give it some cool road lighting, make it electric, remove the center bar and let the cars take over if a kid is going to bump another car or change lanes or go off track. That is what new cars are starting to do now anyway. They could even drive themselves if the passages don't take control.

truecoat

I'm all for the BatB ride at Disneyland. Although it would be a clone, it's one not easily accessible to people in the US.

It looks to have great capacity with 10 person trackless ride vehicles which will be pretty unique by having 50 people at a time in one room if the concept video holds true.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom