New Extra Magic Hour schedule tests

Lillywhite

Original Poster
We are returning to WDW on 19th July. Was just about to make a series of PS bookings but the 19th April news item " WDW theme parks will test a varied Extra Magic Hour schedule from May 9-22 to include time in both the early morning and evening " has thrown me. :hammer:

Our PS dates / times were based on the "traditional" early entry / extra magic days.

What are the chances of the May test programme replacing the usual early entry / extra magic mornings by July?

Bliff

Lillywhite, the only real answer is "maybe"!

Disney will evaluate the success of the new program during it's initial run in May, and if they decide it is indeed a success, they'll keep it going. If you ask them now, however, you'll only get a standand answer similar to my previous sentance.

Disney has a maddening habit of not releasing park hours or e-ticket nights (or e-ride nights, if you prefer) until a month or two before the actual date. They want to see how their resort reservations are doing, to gauge how many guests will be in attendance. It drives all of us crazy :hammer: who are, like you, trying to make our plans well in advance.

It's obvious to me and anyone who has been to an e-ticket night that the new Extra Magic Hour(s) will be a success, as it's basically a free e-ticket night. That's my fear - they'll figure out that they're giving something away for free and cancel the program.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom