New Everest Ride-Eye-View Video Podcast

DLP Fan

Original Poster
Hi. Was just updating my iTunes to get the latest Best of Moyles podcast. (For Americans Chris Moyles is a radio DJ. Download his podcast. Its quality!) iTunes also updated with a video podcast from Everest. Know they did one the other week but this is a new one. It shows you the whole ride! If you do not want to see Everest until you ride it in person DO NOT WATCH IT! It should come with a spoiler warning. If you recieve the WDW Resort:plugged In podcast it should come automatically when you update.

tnemgif

Do you mean this:

2 February 2006: Official onride video

The official WDW podcast is today featuring a new on ride video. It was shot with professionally mounted cameras and mics onboard the train. Check it out at www.disneyworld.com/podcast

Austin1

DLP Fan said:
Yeah thats the very thing. The girl screaming gets to you a bit!

Hah! You can say that again. The ride looks amazing, but am I the only one that thought there would be more inside scenes with alot of detail?

tk421-sw

IS it just me or was that a kind of lame video...:veryconfu
Disclaimer: Do not watch this video if you want a good video of Everest, and would perfer to watch two staged children scream for 3 mins.

Thank you.

tk421-sw

Austin1 said:
Hah! You can say that again. The ride looks amazing, but am I the only one that thought there would be more inside scenes with alot of detail?

That's the part they want to come to florida and ride it for. My video has pretty good indoor scenes, the small amount of them there are. The video of the projection was very bad in that video as well as an very interesting shot of the yeti.

DigitalDisney

It looks 100x better in person than any video could possibly show you.

The projection cave is pretty damn cool in person, and the final yeti encounter is very detailed (and scary if you're in the front half of the train)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
tk421-sw said:
IS it just me or was that a kind of lame video...:veryconfu
Disclaimer: Do not watch this video if you want a good video of Everest, and would perfer to watch two staged children scream for 3 mins.

Thank you.

Its just you. You cant beat a video shot with properly mounted cameras. It shows a lot of details that you cant get with a hand held forward facing camera. I would prefer it without seeing the riders, but for an officially released video, it shows a lot of the ride, and is very high quality. Nice work David.

Tim G

DLP Fan said:
Yeah thats the very thing. The girl screaming gets to you a bit!
A bit??? She keeps going on... :lol:

And when the guy asked their mom, she answered... errr.. it was fine... :lookaroun

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Corrus said:
A bit??? She keeps going on... :lol:

And when the guy asked their mom, she answered... errr.. it was fine... :lookaroun

I think she was saying "it was fun", the audio just wasnt that clear a that point :)

Tim G

wdwmagic said:
Its just you. You cant beat a video shot with properly mounted cameras. It shows a lot of details that you cant get with a hand held forward facing camera. I would prefer it without seeing the riders, but for an officially released video, it shows a lot of the ride, and is very high quality. Nice work David.
They used a Professional SteadyCam System... ie such as this... and really nothing beats SteadyCam... :D

accessories_steadycam_arm.jpg

orlandorealtor

Oh my. Did you hear that woman? "That ride was ecstatic!" I would have enjoyed listening to the announcer correct her use of the word 'ecstatic'.

I hate to the the naysayer but that video was annoying too. Here we go .. five foot drop .. WOOOOO WOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

tk421-sw

wdwmagic said:

Ohh, snippy, snippy... Oh my gosh, what's this..
STR8FAN2005 said:
My least favorite released video so far. The casting was terrible.
and this...?
orlandorealtor said:
I hate to the the naysayer but that video was annoying too. Here we go .. five foot drop .. WOOOOO WOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You can beat a video shot with a well mounted cameras if they show two kids almost 50% of the whole film!, but hey, what do I know about filming! Nothing! It has a be a mix of content and quality, the mounting is nice sure, but the content sucked.

AND STOP CHANGING MY SIGNATURE!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
tk421-sw said:
Ohh, snippy, snippy... Oh my gosh, what's this..

and this...?

You can beat a video shot with a well mounted cameras if they show two kids almost 50% of the whole film!, but hey, what do I know about filming! Nothing! It has a be a mix of content and quality, the mounting is nice sure, but the content sucked.

AND STOP CHANGING MY SIGNATURE!

Ryland, things sure go to your head pretty quickly. You think your videos are the best thing since sliced bread. You have to stop putting down every video that you didnt have a personal hand in. I can find holes in all of your work too, but out of common decency, I dont. However, any video that is posted here that is shot by anyone other than you, and you jump in saying it's lame, or "mine will be better". Its getting very tiresome and petty.

Your signature is changed because despite my requests in private for you to do so, you continually break the no-advertising rule on this site.

Your private message to a moderator when one of your posts was moved was abusive and quite simply childish. I think you need to grow up and stop behaving like a spoiled brat when you dont get your own way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom