New Everest concept art

ballewclan

Great artwork, i only wish that the city could be "realistically" snowed over...that would be awesome...but oh well the ride will be GREAT!:D

WDWScottieBoy

It's a nice picture, but I do have ONE thing against it. After living in Switzerland and going to the Matterhorn many, many times, the mountain in this ad looks almost identical to the Matterhorn, and not of Everest. It could just be me and the lack of sleep I've got.

Thanks for the pic Steve!

Skippy

I'm thinking they're going backwards and looking off down below, what a view.

Teenchy said:
I have a book on Disney Imagineering with 100's of pieces of concept art. Many are beautiful like this but also not actually like the ride turned out.

What book do you have? I have a couple of books like that, and i love reading them.

donaldfan

Thrawn said:
Disagree. Mission: Space was the most groundbreaking attraction in a very long time, Disney or not.

Three seperate structures -- the yeti animatronic (let's hope it's as impressive as they say) -- the immersive story, etc.

Maybe Mission:Space is technically superior on some levels -- but I'm thinking more than the technical aspects that I think make an attraction "ground-breaking"

But we haven't seen it yet, so I'll remain hopeful . . .

Thrawn

Account Suspended
donaldfan said:
Three seperate structures -- the yeti animatronic (let's hope it's as impressive as they say) -- the immersive story, etc.

Maybe Mission:Space is technically superior on some levels -- but I'm thinking more than the technical aspects that I think make an attraction "ground-breaking"

But we haven't seen it yet, so I'll remain hopeful . . .

I disagreed more with the "since tower of terror" portion of the statement then the "Everest is groundbreaking" statement.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom