New Epcot shirt may be coming

maelstrom

I would buy that shirt, even if it was too big to fit me properly, as is often the problem with adult-sized Disney shirts. I'm very tiny.

I found a very cool retro EPCOT Center shirt at one of the outlet stores at Belz several years ago. It's a 3/4 sleeve baseball-style shirt, with dark blue sleeves and a light blue middle, with the EPCOT Center logo in green (with some kind of plastic stuff on it to make it raised) and "EPCOT Center" in dark blue. It was the only one in the whole store, and I never saw it again. And it fits me perfectly. :)

SoccerMickey

That would be an awesome shirt. Looks like a nice fit and design. Speaking of shirts, I have had an awful time with the Design-A-T. First of all, don't plan on going after 9pm to make a shirt. They won't let you in unless you are picking up. The posted store hours don't reflect this policy. Also I made 3 t-shirts and they looked really shoddy. After a hassle with a girl that worked there that didn't speak english I ended up returning them. The lady behind me that saw me do this ended up returning her 6 because she wasn't 100% happy with hers either. You pay a lot for these shirts and you deserve to have them to be 100% to your satisfaction. Don't settle for poor quality.

JimboJones123

While, I love the old logos very much the placement of them is a little strange. I would think they would look better circled around the SSE one and not have the Universe one off the side, it looks weird.

The other think is the logos look like they are pins or something, not part of the shirt. I wonder what they are?

I disagree totaly. If they circled the SSE logo it would look lame. The only way it would be cool is if they were circled around in a way in scale to how they actually are in the park. I love the placement though. Really classy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom