New entertainment coming to American Adventure

castlecake2.0

Original Poster
Carol Stein aka the Hat Lady from Rose and Crown Pub will be moving to the American Adventure for a new offering in the rotunda. This will be in addition to Voices of Liberty. No details if the UK will receive anything to replace the lost entertainment. While she traditionally played in the pub, since Covid she has been performing in the UK bandstand. It is likely that entertainment will not return inside the pub due to the small space available.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Carol is an absolute joy to watch (and chat with). I don’t care what venue she performs at, as long as she keeps performing.

Fun bit of trivia: she’s the only female to have played piano at Hoop. She’s a sub and when she fills in, Professor Tommy is “Miss Kitty.”

MarvelCharacterNerd

Carol is fantastic and a wonderful addition to any location they place her. Glad they're keeping her employed, but there was a special magic in seeing her in the intimate location of the pub where she could improv amazingly and interact individually with the guests!

castlecake2.0

Original Poster
She started today in the rotunda, well in the corner of the rotunda. I’m not sure what it is but I don’t think this is the right spot for her. She has so much energy and such great music, it seems out of place here. Maybe I’m just not used to it yet, but having her in the garden in UK seemed like the perfect spot, brought so much life to the courtyard area there. In the rotunda it’s just feels... too much. Very curious to find out what was the reason for the change.

tcool123

Im not sure if they’re back but maybe it’s going to be a British rock cover band? I know that location in UK has been home to some in the past so I wouldn’t be surprised to see it since entertainment has been returning to Epcot

Kevin_W

In many trips to WDW over the years we've only eaten at Rose and Crown once and she was not playing at the time so I've never heard her. So hopefully this will allow people like me to enjoy it.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Photos of Carol Stein at the American Adventure

The-American-Adventure-Pavilion_Full_47009.jpg

Rob562

Carol is an absolute joy to watch (and chat with). I don’t care what venue she performs at, as long as she keeps performing.

Fun bit of trivia: she’s the only female to have played piano at Hoop. She’s a sub and when she fills in, Professor Tommy is “Miss Kitty.”

Been a fan since her days playing for the Comedy Warehouse on PI.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom