New Enhancements, Dining Options Coming to Disney’s BoardWalk

WorldExplorer

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member

Disney's BoardWalk Cake Bake Shop Edges Closer to Opening as New Kitchen Buildout Permit is Filed​

Thanks @DCBaker !
Well if they're just now considering the kitchen buildout (which may be an important part of a restaurant/bakery??), it's now only a matter of years before they open their door! We're closer than ever!!!

mastromjm

In the Parks
Yes
I imagine that this is for modifications to the existing kitchen for ESPN, right? …Right?!?

In all seriousness, Cake Bake is a third-party and based on what we know from the issues at Springs, Disney appears to charge quite large amounts to third parties for rent. My *theory* is that they are struggling to keep up with the payments thus construction has ended up so drawn out.

V_L_Raptor

I do wonder just how long this little snack shack is going to last if a standard corn dog with a snack-size bag of chips is running... let's see... twelve-damn-fifty. Geez.

Schweino

The corn dog place is now open. For convenience, guests can apply for a HELOC to pay for their meal.

True story—they don’t accept cash. No one should carry that much cash around anyway.

If you opt for the pickle dog, sharpen your teeth in advance or you’ll fail miserably.
I took out a HELOC and bought bitcoin.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom