New Enhancements, Dining Options Coming to Disney’s BoardWalk

Bocabear

There are not enough dining venues between the resorts on Crescent lake to meet the demand of the guests...and there are certainly not enough casual late night dining spots at all...Unless you get in your car and leave the resort area there is not much....and even then, there is a lack of stuff in the area.

Bocabear

You would think they would at the least get the roof systems completed and the walls finished and sealed...especially since they are hiring. I know they had to build an off-site bakery to support the restaurant. Are they opening another location in the greater Orlando area as well? Because if not, why would they be hiring so soon before completion?

Bocabear

The one at Disneyland was huge... This was like a mini version...
It would have been more popular had they built it at Disney Springs...

mastromjm

In the Parks
Yes
IMG_3599.jpeg

New signs installed at Trattoria al Forno. Any word on the character breakfast?

Also, work has SLOWED at the corn dogs hut.

WorldExplorer

Now I'm worried that, if Bon Voyage Breakfast ever shows up again, they'll have a new character lineup there, too.

This was the only place to meet Flynn or Eric and I want them back or at least someone exclusive.

Last edited:

mattpeto

Now I'm worried that, if Bon Voyage Breakfast ever shows up again, they'll have a new character lineup there, too.

This was the only place to meet Flynn or Eric and I want them back or at least someone exclusive.
I think it's pretty likely Asha was going to 1900 Park Place but the box office results shifted to Mirabel. The whole "wish" premise is totally in her wheelhouse.

They made a point not to include Ariel and Rapunzel as the backup option to Asha, which makes it more likely they would bring those characters back to Trat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom