New EE and Living Seas photos

CTXRover

Original Poster
For anyone interested, I just wanted to point out some great new photos of recent construction. Over at mousetimes.com, DisneyProjectTracker has posted some great new photos of EE and LS.

Of particular interest (at least for myself) was that the construction wall at the Living Seas has a similar photo print wall with the phrase "Imagineers at Play". For anyone who's been following the construction of the new Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage at DL, you might notice that a very similar sign was used on their construction wall before the official announcement. More or less an indication of the future of the pavilion...which I think might be a very good thing.

Also, as more of EE is completed and the scaffolding is removed, it is becoming more apparent how much forced perspective the Imagineers are using on this one. Look at the peaks that are uncovered...the way the have been painted does seem to really give them the illusion of being much farther away then they really are. Its also nice to see that the Imagineers have done their homework in regards to Glacier fields as they have given them the very cool blue tint that thick glacier fields have (its because glaciers absorb all colors of the rainbow besides blue).

(Note to moderator: I've been here so long and I'm still not sure of the rules from time to time, if it is not ok to link to another website from these forums, please let me know)

goofyfan13

I noticed the same thing with the LS construction wall too. Almost makes it feel like it's a certain thing now that the Nemo overlay is coming full force. Thanks for the link. :wave: Everest looks SOOO cool. :sohappy:

disneywy

Great pictures. The walls at TLS do look like the Sub walls at Disneyland, but just cheaper versions of them. Maybe it was the leftovers after they changed the Disneyland walls to the current form, lol ;) I have a feeling that some of the stuff installed in TLS will be what is installed in the Subs at DL. Maybe not, but would make sense for them to use the new technology at the same time with the same theme.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom