New Ears coming to disney Parks

DiPSU224

I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but I think all these styles of ears is getting out of hand. I remember waaaay back when I was a kid and went to Disneyland. There were exactly TWO types of ears: black ones (presumably for boys) and red ones with a bow (presumably for girls). That was it. (Personally, I even think that was too many... just black, please.)

Now, special one-off, limited editions would be nice (i.e., the "dream ears" or even Alice ears to promote the movie) but for a short / limited time only. But the fact that you can probably purchase, what, about 25 different varieties of ears is just too much... IMHO.

Judy :)

I'm with you. I couldn't believe all the different variations when I went into the chapeau. Maybe I'm just bitter that they didn't have the "design your own ears" concept when I was younger. :lol:

steener618

I'm with you. I couldn't believe all the different variations when I went into the chapeau. Maybe I'm just bitter that they didn't have the "design your own ears" concept when I was younger. :lol:

I used to work on Main Street East in Fall 2004. I can remember then there was only the black and pink ears. I cannot believe that within 5 years, so many different styles have evolved (as well as their prices, lol).

Icarus2285

New Alice in Wonderland Ears coming to the parks
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2010/02/alice-in-wonderland-ear-hats-coming-to-disney-parks/

It doesn't say exactly when they are coming out but I would think it would be in the next week or so seeing that the movie comes out early March.

Hello everyone. First post. Just came back from Disney World. Spent yesterday in Epcot. Saw a cast member setting up a display of Alice in Wonderland merchandise in Mouseworks. There were these oversized Mad hatter hats with orange hair sticking out the bottom and some other assorted items. But the mouse ears were definitly there. There was one displayed on a shelf sittng on top of the collectors box. They are limited to 500. From what I remember, the cards and bottle on the front are plastic pieces attached to the hat. Really cool looking. Sorry, didn't notice the price

jhastings74

Hello everyone. First post. Just came back from Disney World. Spent yesterday in Epcot. Saw a cast member setting up a display of Alice in Wonderland merchandise in Mouseworks. There were these oversized Mad hatter hats with orange hair sticking out the bottom and some other assorted items. But the mouse ears were definitly there. There was one displayed on a shelf sittng on top of the collectors box. They are limited to 500. From what I remember, the cards and bottle on the front are plastic pieces attached to the hat. Really cool looking. Sorry, didn't notice the price

WELCOME!!! And thanks for the great info. :wave:

dreamfinder

Some postings on the disney blog were indicating that they were already sold out of the Alice ears. I would imagine it was just a sold out of the first shipment, but they may have been more popular than predicted.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom