New Ears coming to disney Parks

nngrendel

Wonder how long they plan on selling these or if there is a total number they will be selling. We will be there the end of May. hummmm.

sweetpee_1993

Looks awesome! :)

Maybe it's me, but I would be apprehensive if I wore it in the parks. It's too nice for it to be ruined... :lookaroun

I've seen a special edition ears hat in a collectible box before (I think on eBay). I think they're intended as collectibles to display, not something you'd want to spend time wearing. I've never even taken my Dream Ears back into a park after the day we were given them. They're just too special to me. :)

sweetpee_1993

EpcotPluto, I'm so glad I'm not the only goofball who had such a fit over the Dream Ears. Sometimes I think I'm waaaaay off with how much they mean to me.

I found that other pair of collectible ears on eBay that I had seen a while back. They're special edition Haunted Mansion ones from Disneyland. You can see them here. I think this is the same listing I saw before so they must not be in super-high demand. I think they're cool. The price might be an indication what to expect for the Alice Ears, too.

hrcollectibles

Wonder how long they plan on selling these or if there is a total number they will be selling. We will be there the end of May. hummmm.
It does say limited edition. .. I wonder how much these hats is going to cost.... So depending on the price point there me be some by the end of my. I wonder if they will make a pin to go along with the hat

darthspielberg

I was going to start a thread asking this, but this seems a good place. With the announcement of this hat, what other presence do you think the new Alice in Wonderland will have at the parks over the next few months as it hits theaters, if any at all?

harveyt0206

That hat is soooo cool. I hope they have some at Disney when I am there in a little over a week. I am going to have to hit DTD to see if they are there. Thanks for the post. Those are awesome. I can't wait for the movie.

All these ears are getting out of hand

I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but I think all these styles of ears is getting out of hand. I remember waaaay back when I was a kid and went to Disneyland. There were exactly TWO types of ears: black ones (presumably for boys) and red ones with a bow (presumably for girls). That was it. (Personally, I even think that was too many... just black, please.)

Now, special one-off, limited editions would be nice (i.e., the "dream ears" or even Alice ears to promote the movie) but for a short / limited time only. But the fact that you can probably purchase, what, about 25 different varieties of ears is just too much... IMHO.

Judy :)

cymbaldiva

I would say that between the detail and the hat box presentation these are not ears meant to actually be worn, just a display item ... probably a good thing since as a previous poster mentioned there are way too many wearable versions out there anyway. :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom