New DVC Member

nickys

Premium Member
Welcome back!

What resort are you buying and has it passed ROFR? And when are you planning that first DVC trip?

bcfoster22

Original Poster
Welcome back!

What resort are you buying and has it passed ROFR? And when are you planning that first DVC trip?
We bought AKV and we’ve passed ROFR. We waiting for it to close. We’re planning our first trip as owners next June.

Fauntleroy27

Welcome home... again! We are a BLT family- but love AKL as well (wife is a veterinarian, daughter loves animals). Could well see us picking up some points there some day.

Enjoy!

Marionnette

Welcome (back) home!

We own at a few DVC resorts. All of them were purchased via resale. It does take a while to get through the process. DVC seems to be slow-walking resale contracts lately. Once you finally get your member ID, you still need to get a code for setting up your online account. And even then, your contract will probably show zero points. Lucky for you, June is a slow month for DVC and AKV has a lot of villas. It's one of our home resorts and I love it for its peaceful atmosphere.

bcfoster22

Original Poster
Welcome (back) home!

We own at a few DVC resorts. All of them were purchased via resale. It does take a while to get through the process. DVC seems to be slow-walking resale contracts lately. Once you finally get your member ID, you still need to get a code for setting up your online account. And even then, your contract will probably show zero points. Lucky for you, June is a slow month for DVC and AKV has a lot of villas. It's one of our home resorts and I love it for its peaceful atmosphere.
One of the reasons we bought at AKV is the abundance of studios. The wait is testing my patience. 😆

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom