New Dumbos is a hidden Mickey!

MarkTwain

:ROFLOL: loled when I read "Nightlife"

Thought the same. Which nightlife are they referring to, exactly? Unless they think the entire property's worth of guests can fit inside Jellyrolls... :lookaroun

Oh wait, that sign's pointing to CityWalk, isn't it? NOW I get it. :ROFLOL:

Howdy

Lurker extraordinaire
Premium Member
where did that planning packet come from? The planning DVD?

I've never received one before, the only thing that I can think is that because they sent me out a pin and I used it to book the trip they sent the packet out? It has another little booklet with info on our resort, stuff specifically for the kids' age ranges and stuff like that. :shrug:

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Thought the same. Which nightlife are they referring to, exactly? Unless they think the entire property's worth of guests can fit inside Jellyrolls... :lookaroun

Oh wait, that sign's pointing to CityWalk, isn't it? NOW I get it. :ROFLOL:

I thought the same thing as well.

Nightlife. HA. :ROFLOL:

Yes, but what about the view?

Is anyone concerned about what we'll be able to see from the new Dumbos? It looks like we'll get a lot of views of a building towering above the ride, and not much of a view of the park. The vantage point from the previous location -- the Castle, the Carrousell, the rest of Fantasyland -- was one of the best aspects of the ride. Aside from the relocation from that prime spot in the center of the most charming part of MK, it doesn't seem like we're going to have much to look at.

Silver Figment

Not in the correct thread but I was trying to figure out where to post this. My friend just took this picture yesterday of people from Eastern Europe at the wall where the old Dumbo was located.

We've named the photo "Praying for Dumbo to reopen." :lol:

praying.jpg

First, that picture made me laugh. Second, the new dumbo doesn't look like a hidden mickey to me. :shrug:

PhilharMagician

Is anyone concerned about what we'll be able to see from the new Dumbos? It looks like we'll get a lot of views of a building towering above the ride, and not much of a view of the park. The vantage point from the previous location -- the Castle, the Carrousell, the rest of Fantasyland -- was one of the best aspects of the ride. Aside from the relocation from that prime spot in the center of the most charming part of MK, it doesn't seem like we're going to have much to look at.

No, but I am sure you will get a nose full of exhaust from the cars at the speedway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom