New Dumbos is a hidden Mickey!

ncstate7991

2 Dumbos could mean 2 diferent ride experiences, the original and the brand new one. People have to get on both to experience. :ROFLOL:

Every time I see your avatar MY MOUTH STARTS WATERING! I wish I could get Dole Whips here, but that would make them less special at MK. Don't mean to hijack the thread ... sorry.

Howdy

Lurker extraordinaire
Premium Member
Does anyone have a new park map with Dumbo missing?

not missing, but relocated...
IMG-20120119-00801.jpg

The Duck

Not in the correct thread but I was trying to figure out where to post this. My friend just took this picture yesterday of people from Eastern Europe at the wall where the old Dumbo was located.

We've named the photo "Praying for Dumbo to reopen." :lol:

praying.jpg

:confused::confused: That's bizarre. It's not like there's knot holes for them to peek through. And if there were, what's left for them to look at? Maybe they just got off of Splash Mountain and they wanted a wall to bang their heads against.

kylewr86

The people praying are jewish and are facing what they feel is towards Jerusalem.Jews pray facing the east and usually standing unlike Muslims that face Mecca but pray on their knees.

Nemo14

Not in the correct thread but I was trying to figure out where to post this. My friend just took this picture yesterday of people from Eastern Europe at the wall where the old Dumbo was located.

We've named the photo "Praying for Dumbo to reopen." :lol:

praying.jpg

My first thought was that it was a new Fantasyland men's room.....:D

Howdy

Lurker extraordinaire
Premium Member
What type of park map is that? That doesn't look like a regular map

it came in the little "pre-planning packet" that they sent me
IMG-20120125-00827.jpg

IMG-20120125-00826.jpg

IMG-20120125-00825.jpg

IMG-20120125-00828.jpg

Edit: wow, please disregard the remodeling going on in the background, that looks terrible! :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom