New Disneyland Book (Walt Disney's Disneyland)

Stevek

Original Poster
https://www.amazon.com/Walt-Disneys...TF8&qid=1526678563&sr=1-6&keywords=disneyland

Disappeared and finally back. 352 pages, released July 1. Apparently Taschen does amazing stuff. Submitted my preorder today.
1526678697398.png

Rich T

So, how does this relate to the original, much-reprinted Marty Sklar book of the same name? Update, rewrite or something completely new?

dweezil78

So, how does this relate to the original, much-reprinted Marty Sklar book of the same name? Update, rewrite or something completely new?

Marty's book was no 352 pages, I can tell you that much! I have the 1969 version of the book (signed by the man himself!) and searches online say that one is only 74 pages. There are no #s on the pages, so hard to tell without counting.

dweezil78

Stevek

Original Poster
Thanks for sharing. What do you mean by disappeared and finally back? The ability to preorder or is this an older book?
It was up for preorder and then suddenly taken down. Has been gone for several months and showed up today (I think) with a cover pic and page count.

Stevek

Original Poster
Marty's book was no 352 pages, I can tell you that much! I have the 1969 version of the book (signed by the man himself!) and searches online say that one is only 74 pages. There are no #s on the pages, so hard to tell without counting.
Yeah, Marty’s books were tiny compared to this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom