New Disney World Planning Videos

jaimjaim25

I just received my DVD.. And I thought the DVD was rushed. They spent like less than a minute on each attration and it was just really fast. I think they could have spent more time with it.. Maybe its just me:snore:

bmxviper02

well i dont know if the webmasters want this on there site but i turned the new 2003 Disney DVD into a Divx which people can download... just a thot

wdwsplash

dvd

I ordered the dvd from the web site and receive one about a week later then a second dvd a few days after that. Not much new. I recognized several items identical to the previous video, but it was still fun to watch! I wish they would spend more time showing more of each hotel.

celticdog

I received my DVD over the weekend. DVD is the only way to go, the special features and attractions are well worth it. I was pleasantly surprised at the delivery time, it took less than two weeks. The interactive map is a pretty cool feature. This DVD doesn't really contain anything different from what one can find a disneyworld.com except for some of the great photos and mini-videos.

My DVD was geared toward adults, the announcer made some comments in the very beginning of how to get the most out of WDW as adults. Plus my DVD did not contain any information on Mickey's Toontown Fair, Fantasyland, Camp Minnie & Mickey nor any other area that might have a heavy concentration of children. There was a significant section on DTD and alternative recreational activies, like golf, tennis, horseback riding, the boats, etc.

For all those that have a DVD player, Choose the DVD format.

I highly recommend it.

Fido

Did it have the little previews of certain rides, like the 'kiddie' version does (like the 'See the hairy leg!' thing from Pirates)?

celticdog

yes, there are ride previews, HM, POTC, Tower Of Terror, Kilamanjaro Safari, Dinosaur. Quite a few.

I don't remember them all.

jaimjaim25

what they should have done is put every version on ONE DVD... That would have #1 saved them money by doing that.. And #2 save me the trouble of ordering all of them!:brick:

DisneyJedi

How do I order the child's version? I tried different browsers and another computer, but it says my order is unable to be processed. Are you only allowed to order one vid per address? What info should I put in to place a child order? Maybe it is the year I am putting in for the birth? 1989? Any ideas?

Magicfrog

Is there a DVD or not? Has anyone received one?

Yes they do have a DVD version of the planning video . :sohappy:
I have already recieved both the VHS and DVD. The DVD has the same content only with the front menu so you can jump between sections. I had trouble when I ordered the VHS with Disney.com it gave me an error message after returning a few weeks later and reattempting to order at the end it asked whether I wanted VHS or DVD. I opted for the DVD version. Apparently they both went through because I know have both. :D

DisneyJedi

I think the error message I am getting means too many of you guys ordered them all and they must be temporaily out of stock. geez guys! :) I'll try again til it works. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom