New Disney Visa Discount!!!!!

If you currently have a disney visa card and you have a magic your way package booked you can call and get a great discounted package price on it if you use code ZBC. My original package price was 2094.31 and it dropped it to 1601.89. Thats a great discount.

Does this discount run like the room rates, that is, if your vacation starts on December 22, 2006 you get the great rate.

Also, if you book through a travel agent (Kingdom Konsultants) can you take advantage of the discount?

We will be paying the bulk of our trip through our disney visa.

How will it work?

Thanks,

Johnny

Upvote 0

WeLuvDisney

Its a really good deal. II just called now to switch my plan to promotion code ZBC. Unfortunately their system is down and will be back up at about 9:30 Eastern Time.
If I am doing my math correctly , I should be saving $296 more off my vacation plus the zero percent financing!

You must stay at a value resort and you must use your Disney Visa CC.

Upvote 0
It can't be for just value resorts- Can it? I have ressies for POFQ Dec2-9. I was going to call tomorrow since I booked a MYW package on my Disney Visa. From what I read from Mousesavers it was for any MYW or MYW with dining package. It didnt say value resorts only.

Upvote 0

LilDucky

It can't be for just value resorts- Can it? I have ressies for POFQ Dec2-9. I was going to call tomorrow since I booked a MYW package on my Disney Visa. From what I read from Mousesavers it was for any MYW or MYW with dining package. It didnt say value resorts only.
Well, I dont want to post the actual advertisement (security purposes, although I dont really think it has any of my information on it, but just in case :animwink: ), but this is what it says, word for word:

5 nights/ 6 days at a select Disney Value resort for only $355 per adult. (Based on adult double occupancy in a standard room for most nights 10/1/06-11/18/06, 11/24/06-12/1/06 and 12/9/06-12/23/06.

You're right though. Mousesavers is reporting that people are saving on their Deluxe resorts. The wording is tricky, so I cant say it's *only* for Values. :eek: :lol:

Upvote 0

peters

I can say first hand that the discount can be used for deluxe hotels... got a great deal yesterday thanks to the code for my early December trip! And yes, it was a package with dining. Yeah... can't wait!

Upvote 0

shari71

Can this be used on existing reservations or do you have to cancel your existing one and book a new reservation? Supposedly (and I say this skeptisim) we got the last garden room. I would hate to cancel and then not be able to get the room back, but the lure of saving money is calling me.

Upvote 0

ljl14

2007 DVC Discounts?

That' great news about the Disney Visa discounts for this year! Does anyone know if and when there will be discounts for next year's trips?

Thanks!!:p

Upvote 0

LuvMyMagic

I just called Disney Visa to try to get the deal. I already booked my vacation for the BC in Dec. and paid in full:sohappy: .
The rep told me that the only way to get the discount was to cancel and
re-book using the discount code. :eek: I'm not going to chance it..but definately do it if you haven't booked yet, I hear the deal is really worth it!!!

Upvote 0

tink81

Why don't you have your spouse call and try to book the package. If he/she gets what you want with the discount, cancel the pre-existing one.

Upvote 0
I couldnt get it for my POFQ ressies, they said the resort was not available for this special. Hopefully they will release a public one and I will try again. They offered me CB but I am going with 2 families with 6 kids all very young. The walking would be too much. I should have seen what the difference would have been for AKL. hmmmmm

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

I couldnt get it for my POFQ ressies, they said the resort was not available for this special. Hopefully they will release a public one and I will try again. They offered me CB but I am going with 2 families with 6 kids all very young. The walking would be too much. I should have seen what the difference would have been for AKL. hmmmmm

AKL would be really great for the little ones, they will love seeing the animals.

Upvote 0

WeLuvDisney

Well I just changed my package and here is what I got.
6 nights / 7 days at Pop Century with Park Hopper tickets included for $800 with tax and everything included. This is for two people.

Originally, I paid $594 for my room at the hotel and then an additional $502 for my park hopper passes totaling $1096 for room and tickets.
I now have had a savings of $300, which is great and totally unexpected.

I looked to upgrade my package to the Contemporary resort. The only rooms they had left were the towers facing MK which my package would have been something like $2084, so I said forget it!

I hope this helps.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom