NEW Disney trip countdown program.

Sorcerer1

Original Poster
Hey guys and gals. I have just finished my D-World Fixx program and i am looking for some people who would be willing to test it out. It's not very big, so it does not take long to download. I just need some testers before i go ahead and put it out on my web site.

Here's what it includes: Trip counter that counts the Days, hours, mins, & seconds until your WDW trip. It also has some online features, like direct internet access to Disney Radio, downloads, games, and info. If you would like to try it out, the link is below.

http://xs-space.com/Sorcerer/Downloads/Fixx.zip

I will also try to give props to the testers on my web page when i release the program. Thanx. :wave:

bears163

i downloaded it but it would not work. i will try it when i get home and let you know if it was the pc i was using at work.

pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory is for ever

pisco

I downloaded the program and got the following error when I tried to run it.

The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005). Click on OK to terminate the application.

Sorcerer1

Original Poster
:rolleyes:
I may have to fix something with it. I am gonna run over to my friends CPU and test it out there. I will tell ya'll when i have it fixxed.

Thanx

pisco

Originally posted by 77johnson77
for me it says Run Time Error '53' , File Not Found

I had the same problem when I tried to run the program from the zip file. As soon as I un-zipped it into a directory with the "yourdate.txt" file it worked fine.

To double check i renamed "yourdate.txt" and ran the program. I got the same error then.

May just need a better error message there. :)

tigsmom

Originally posted by 77johnson77
for me it says Run Time Error '53' , File Not Found

I got the same error message & then tried twice more; it finally worked.

122 days 8 hours 30minutes. :sohappy:

I can't get it to stay on the task bar, though.

s25843

Seeing that this thread is a year old, I think that the file posted may be a beta version, and a final may be available on their webpage..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom