New Disney Theme Park proposal (Phase 1 REVISED)

KentB3

Original Poster
This is basically a revision of Phase 1 for my Disney park proposal; which I posted earlier:

Main Street, USA:
1.) City Hall
2.) (name of park) Railroad
3.) Main Street Cinema
4.) Main Street Exposition Hall
5.) Main Street Vehicles
6.) Penny Arcade
7.) The Walt Disney Story, with Walt Disney: One Man's Dream

Adventureland:
1.) 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
2.) Enchanted Tiki Room (not sure which version, since I've never been to WDW or DL Anaheim and have no idea which is best!)
3.) Indiana Jones: Temple of the Crystal Skull
4.) Jungle Cruise
5.) Magic Carpets of Aladdin
6.) Pirates of the Carribean (the extended version similar to DL Anaheim)
7.) Tarzan's Treehouse

Critter Country:
1.) Country Bears Jamboree
2.) It's Tough to Be a Bug
3.) Splash Mountain
4.) The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

Discoveryland (similar to Tommorrowland, but with a dash of EPCOT and less chance of becoming outdated!):
1.) Astro Orbiter
2.) Autotopia
3.) Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
4.) Carousel of Progress
5.) Cosmic Waves
6.) Discoverland Theater
7.) Discoveryland Transit Authority
8.) Innoventions
9.) Journey Into Imagination (with the Original JII ride, Imageworks, and Honey I Shrunk the Audience)
10.) Journey to the Center of the Earth
11.) The Living Seas (with the Carribean Coral Reef Ride recently taken out of the EPCOT attraction!)
12.) Mission: Space
13.) Orbitron
13.) Space Mountain
14) Stitch's Alien Encounter
15.) The Time Maker
16.) Universe of Energy (different from EPCOT, where Ellen DeGeneres is replaced by the gang from Monsters, Inc.)

Fantasyland:
1.) Ariel's Grotto
2.) Beauty and the Beast dark ride
3.) Cinderella's Castle
4.) Cinderella's Golden Carousel
5.) Dumbo the Flying Elephant
6.) Fantasyland Stage (in front of the castle, featuring among other things, Cinderella's Surprise Celebration)
7.) Hercules High-Flying Adventure (roller-coaster ride based on an earlier proposal on this board)
8.) It's a Small World
9.) The Little Mermaid dark ride
10.) Mad Tea Party
11.) Mickey Mouse Revue
12.) Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
13.) The Old Mill Ferris Wheel (a Ferris Wheel shaped like a grist mill wheel, based on the 1937 Silly Symphony)
14.) Peter Pan's Flight
15.) Pinocchio's Daring Journey
16.) Sleeping Beauty dark ride
17.) Snow White's Scary Adventures

Frontierland:
1.) Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
2.) Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes
3.) Fort Wilderness
4.) Frontierland Shootin' Arcade
5.) Pocahontas Island (actually a mini-section within Frontierland, similar to Tom Sawyer's Island) Includes:
a.) 17th Century Jamestown, VA settlement recreation
b.) Enchanted Glade play area
c.) Indian Village, with Ceremonial Dance Circle (much like the long-gone attraction at DL Anaheim)
d.) Pocahontas and Her Forest Friends
6.) Woody's Saloon Revue

Liberty Square:
1.) The American Adventure
2.) The Hall of Presidents
3.) The Haunted Mansion
4.) Liberty Belle Riverboat

Mickey's Toontown:
1.) Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse
2.) Donald's Boat
3.) Goofy's Barnstormer
4.) Jolly Trolley
5.) Mickey's House
6.) Minnie's House
7.) Professor Ludwig Von Drake's House of Genius (based on a similar proposal on this board)
8.) Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin
9.) Scrooge McDuck's Money Bin (play area based on his immense money bin, with a "meet and greet" area where guest get to meet Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, and Scrooge McDuck himself!)
10.) Toontown Hall of Fame

Parades:
1.) Afternoon Parade: not sure, but I am kind of partial to "Share a Dream Come True" with the snowglobes, and I have no idea what parade DL runs during the afternoon. However, I'm sure it will be something different anyway.
2.) Night Time Parade: Main Street Electrical Parade, though a slightly updated version.

Last but not least, there will be a fireworks show late at night over the castle!

Once again, this is my second draft for Phase 1: The Magic Kindgom. I already wrote up phase 2, which is now posted on this board. Next step will be Downtown Disney and the hotels!

KentB3

Original Poster
Originally posted by KentB3
This is basically a revision of Phase 1 for my Disney park proposal; which I posted earlier:

Main Street, USA:
1.) City Hall
2.) (name of park) Railroad
3.) Main Street Cinema
4.) Main Street Exposition Hall
5.) Main Street Vehicles
6.) Penny Arcade
7.) The Walt Disney Story, with Walt Disney: One Man's Dream

Adventureland:
1.) 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (if the old 20K could be placed in Fantasyland at WDW, IMHO, it would fit in much better here!)
2.) Enchanted Tiki Room (not sure which version, since I've never been to WDW or DL Anaheim and have no idea which is best! I may even do something different.)
3.) Indiana Jones: Temple of the Crystal Skull (same attraction as Tokyo DisneySea, whereas DL Anaheim has Indian Jones: Temple of the Forbidden Eye)
4.) Jungle Cruise
5.) Magic Carpets of Aladdin
6.) Pirates of the Carribean (the extended version similar to the POTC ride DL Anaheim)
7.) Tarzan's Treehouse

Critter Country:
1.) Country Bears Jamboree
2.) It's Tough to Be a Bug
3.) Splash Mountain
4.) The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

Discoveryland (similar to Tommorrowland, but with a dash of EPCOT and MUCH less chance of becoming outdated!):
1.) Astro Orbiter
2.) Autotopia
3.) Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
4.) Carousel of Progress
5.) Cosmic Waves
6.) Discoverland Theater
7.) Discoveryland Transit Authority
8.) Innoventions
9.) Journey Into Imagination (with the Original JII ride, Imageworks, and Honey I Shrunk the Audience)
10.) Journey to the Center of the Earth
11.) The Living Seas (with the Carribean Coral Reef Ride recently taken out of the EPCOT attraction!)
12.) Mission: Space
13.) Orbitron
13.) Space Mountain
14) Stitch's Alien Encounter
15.) The Time Maker
16.) Universe of Energy (different from EPCOT, where Ellen DeGeneres is replaced by the gang from Monsters, Inc.)

Fantasyland:
1.) Ariel's Grotto
2.) Beauty and the Beast dark ride
3.) Cinderella's Castle
4.) Cinderella's Golden Carousel
5.) Dumbo the Flying Elephant
6.) Fantasyland Stage (in front of the castle, featuring among other things, Cinderella's Surprise Celebration)
7.) Hercules High-Flying Adventure (roller-coaster ride based on an earlier proposal on this board)
8.) It's a Small World
9.) The Little Mermaid dark ride
10.) Mad Tea Party
11.) Mickey Mouse Revue
12.) Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
13.) The Old Mill Ferris Wheel (a Ferris Wheel shaped like a grist mill wheel, based on the 1937 Silly Symphony)
14.) Peter Pan's Flight
15.) Pinocchio's Daring Journey
16.) Sleeping Beauty dark ride
17.) Snow White's Scary Adventures

Frontierland:
1.) Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
2.) Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes
3.) Fort Wilderness
4.) Frontierland Shootin' Arcade
5.) Pocahontas Island (actually a mini-section within Frontierland, similar to Tom Sawyer's Island) Includes:
a.) 17th Century Jamestown, VA settlement recreation
b.) Enchanted Glade play area
c.) Indian Village, with Ceremonial Dance Circle (much like the long-gone attraction at DL Anaheim)
d.) Pocahontas and Her Forest Friends
6.) Woody's Saloon Revue

Liberty Square:
1.) The American Adventure
2.) The Hall of Presidents
3.) The Haunted Mansion
4.) Liberty Belle Riverboat

Mickey's Toontown:
1.) Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse
2.) Donald's Boat
3.) Goofy's Barnstormer
4.) Jolly Trolley
5.) Mickey's House
6.) Minnie's House
7.) Professor Ludwig Von Drake's House of Genius (based on a similar proposal on this board)
8.) Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin
9.) Scrooge McDuck's Money Bin (play area based on his immense money bin, with a "meet and greet" area where guest get to meet Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, and Scrooge McDuck himself!)
10.) Toontown Hall of Fame

Parades:
1.) Afternoon Parade: not sure, but I am kind of partial to "Share a Dream Come True" with the snowglobes, and I have no idea what parade DL runs during the afternoon. However, I'm sure it will be something different anyway.
2.) Night Time Parade: Main Street Electrical Parade, though a slightly updated version.

Last but not least, there will be a fireworks show late at night over the castle!

Once again, this is my second draft for Phase 1: The Magic Kindgom. I already wrote up phase 2, which is now posted on this board. Next step will be Downtown Disney and the hotels!

I still need you feedback, for both this and my Phase 2 proposal, since I only heard from one person the first time I posted this to the Imagineers forum. I look forward to hearing from you! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom