New Disney Store

danzingcutie12

Original Poster
OK so i know the Disney Stores are no long owned by Disney (my mother has worked for TDS for 16 years), but the Deptford Mall, NJ store was just reopend with a brand new remodel. I had to chance to see opening day (this past Sunday) and I really like it. If anyone has ever seen this store before the remodel it is already a small space, but the new design seems to have just opened up the space more. And the entrance is just amazing!! People were really happy with the store this sunday, and most of the negative comments were just that it wasnt homey enough like the old store and looked to commerical. The only think i didnt like about the store was the front windows which are identical to the Children's Place windows (and i hate it in that store.

So i was just wondering if anyone else got a chance to see the new store and what are everyones thoughts on it if they have seen it!

wdwmaniac

Sweet deal will check it out when I am home for thanksgiving break..I use to go there every few weeks till school started again..Will be nice to see it a Disney Store again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom