New Disney-MGM Studios Satellite photo from 01-01-02

DonickCo

Original Poster
Just got this great aerial photo from www.AerialsExpress.com. I highly recommend them for anyone into aerial photography.

-DonickCo
4 Days Till Disney

Attachments

• mgm 2002 donickco.jpg
    mgm 2002 donickco.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 171

CmdrTostada

hey Jaylenofan goto mediachance.com they have a program called ultra snap. You can take a "picture of anything on the screen. They give you a free 30 day trial.

JonnyK

This is Sweet, Im downloadin the setup n etc for this, Ima gonna try to find my house and all the neat parks..! :)

ToTBellHop

it's the biggest hidden mickey ever...but it's slowly dissappearing..you can only make it out if you know to look for it, now...

Quentin Disney

Originally posted by Turbogames
hey Jaylenofan goto mediachance.com they have a program called ultra snap. You can take a "picture of anything on the screen. They give you a free 30 day trial.

Here's a better way of snapping images. Do any of you have an image editing program? (Photoshop, Paint Shop Deluxe, even MSpaint) Well, all you have to do to get a picture of your desktop in action is press the key PrintScrn. It will make a copy of the desktop to the clipboard, and in any image editing program, all you have to do is paste or cntrl-V.

PrintScrn is located next the the F12 button on the top of a standard keyboard. I assume this is for people using a Windows enviroment only, but if anyone can get it done on a Mac, please let me know.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom