New Disney Exclusive Star Wars Potatoes

Ausdaddy

Disney has released a set of 5 new Star Wars Potato Heads. These will only be sold at the parks and resort properties. Here is a look at them on ebay already

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mr-Potato-Head-...yZ101609QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

AWESOME :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Now, I live in Alabama and have no coming trips to the park. Who can get me a set for my collection???:zipit: (shameless begging)

I'm at WDW now and haven't seen them, yet. I was downtown yesterday. If I find them, I'll get an extra set for you.

scpergj

Those are pretty cool. I have a Darth Tater on my computer desk here at home...

I have to admit, I thought that Disney was marketing potatos when I originally read this! Since they already are marketing grapes (at least here in my area), I thought they were just adding on!

Kevin

darthjohnny

Those are so cool!

Are they available in the parks yet?

They've come out with a new one every so often. Cool how they now releasing five more of them. :D

Fun2BFree

I dunno. How many more of these can they make before they just become boring. While I won't deny the Boba Fett one is cool :)king:), I'm sure noone wants to buy a plain ol' Luke one.

SewIn2Disney

Disney has released a set of 5 new Star Wars Potato Heads. These will only be sold at the parks and resort properties. Here is a look at them on ebay already

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mr-Potato-Head-...yZ101609QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

AWESOME :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Now, I live in Alabama and have no coming trips to the park. Who can get me a set for my collection???:zipit: (shameless begging)

OMG!! Are you the keeper of mrpotatohead.net???

I idolize you and your collection and your website! I collect potato heads as well---and while I don't have the collection that you have (I have to draw the line somewhere) I do have every Potato Head from the 1980's until now (minus these new 5 Star Wars ones, and the hard to find "Year of a Million Dreams" beanie)
I was recently interviewed by abc news on my collection, and everything I've learned about the History of Potato heads I've learned from your site!
Don't you find it odd that Disney released a new set of Disney exlusive potato head parts every august for the last three years, and so far this year we've got nothing.
Although, they do have the large 18in clear potato head available at Once Upon A Toy available to fill for $45. I'll send you a pic for your website if you'd like.
Anyway--I just wanted to say thanks for a great website, and keep updating it! I check it almost daily!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom