New Disney Computer

mrtoad

SewIn2Disney said:
Hey all--
For those of you who don't check Disneystore.com often....they just came out with a new Disney computer:

http://disney.store.go.com/DSSectio...t_Id=2&Section_Id=14679&CLK=DS_11776_HPMZ_IMG

It's kind of like the TV/DVD/Radio etc. they came out with last year. Really cute, except I don't like the blue color, or the fact that its made by a lesser known brand.

Check it out!

Way too expensive. The reason it is that much is the LCD but still, it is a Celeron processor. I would not go for it either...

SewIn2Disney

Original Poster
Now if Dell came out with one.....that would be a different story. And you are right $900+ is waaaay too much, esp with desktops being so low now.

mrtoad

SewIn2Disney said:
Now if Dell came out with one.....that would be a different story. And you are right $900+ is waaaay too much, esp with desktops being so low now.
They don't even tell you the size of the flat screen, it is most likely a 15 " monitor. I would suggest getting a regular PC and put Mickey stickers on it. :)

slappy magoo

SewIn2Disney said:

At least if you buy it from the Disney Store online, you get a $200 store card.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom