New discounts coming soon?

Boomdog15

Any rumblings if discounts past February will be released soon? We have traditionally booked our April trip around this time. In fact, last year is was November 30th that I booked a Magic Your Way at Yacht Club for 35% off.

I'm getting impatient! :)

KCheatle

I agree!! Where are they oh Disney Discount gods??? I keep waiting and checking and still nuttin! We were thinking about going in May, depending on the discount. Although, now that got pushed back to August I think, so for me, it'll be awhile until I have an applicable discount. But, it's still possible that we may go in May depending on what comes out. Either way - I want concrete offers and I want them now!! :animwink:

Upvote 0

DaGoof00

Room Discounts now available through the Walt Disney Travel Co. and waltdisneyworld.com. They are for the spring until mid June! Typical up to 30% off discount!

Upvote 0

KCheatle

Any rumblings if discounts past February will be released soon? We have traditionally booked our April trip around this time. In fact, last year is was November 30th that I booked a Magic Your Way at Yacht Club for 35% off.

I'm getting impatient! :)

They came out today!

Upvote 0

Boomdog15

Original Poster
So they raised the rates on the hotels and the discounts are slimmer this year. I guess attendance is still strong enough for them. Weren't the discounts last year up to 40% or 35%? Or am I thinking of a different time of year? [/url]

I believe you are correct. Last year we stayed at the Beach Club and the deal was 35% off. Oh well, I'm still happy getting 30%.:shrug:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom