New Discount Jan-Feb 2012

polymissy

Room discounts for January-February, 2012!!!
Now available for Disney Rewards Visa Card holders, and available to the General Public beginning October 5th!
25% off Select Value Resorts (20% for All Star Movies)
30% off Select Moderate Resorts (25% for Port Orleans French Quarter)
35% off Select Deluxe Resorts and Villas (30% for Animal Kingdom and Polynesian)
This offer is available most nights January 2-February 20, 2012 for standard view rooms, and is subject to availability.

The Kingdom Konsultants would love to help you! Give us a call, or send us an email!
Have a great weekend!

E mails:
Pam@KingdomKonsultant.com
Marie@KingdomKonsultant.com
Richard@KingdomKonsultant.com
Tammy@KingdomKonsultant.com
Jenell@KingdomKonsultant.com
Denise@KingdomKonsultant.com
Jessica@KingdomKonsultant.com
Heather@KingdomKonsultant.com
Gloria@KingdomKonsultant.com
HeatherK@KingdomKonsultant.com
Missy@KingdomKonsultant.com
Shea@KingdomKonsultant.com

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
OMGoodness!!!!:sohappy: Tink is doing her happy flyby to report that I had called 4-5 times prior to see if any rooms were available under the discount on the club level...to be told NO....a bit ago I clicked on the little ad for that discount offer appearing above this very WDWMagic message board...and for the heck of it entered my information using their UU7 code shown....AND IT APPEARED FOR the 35% off!!! Immediately I printed page and called WDW to be told I could indeed apply it to existing reservation....so extremely geeked beyond imagination....as I had begun to give up So anyhow...I wanted to encourage everyone who perhaps has been trying to try try again for your desired resort for January!!!:D:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom