New Dining section on WDWMAGIC

MrDee

I'm a little slow on the uptake sometimes, but I just checked out the dining section, and I'm finding reviews written from 5,6,7 years ago......ummmmm, isn't this a new feature on wdwmagic? How could the reviews for particular restaurants be that old?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I'm a little slow on the uptake sometimes, but I just checked out the dining section, and I'm finding reviews written from 5,6,7 years ago......ummmmm, isn't this a new feature on wdwmagic? How could the reviews for particular restaurants be that old?
Reviews for restaurants aren't new, the thumbs up on individual menu items is new.

DisDadWoz

Just put in the latest trip. Mostly thumbs up! Need to add the new "enhancements" to Jiko as they had a new version of the mac and cheese that was awesome! The Boathouse also did not disappoint.

NonnaT

Sooooo happy you've added to my Disney addiction! :eek: Now I have something new to spend endless, mindless hours on. Of course, now that I have (maybe) all my wanted ADRs scheduled, I can now obsess over what I want to eat when I come! Oops, did I mention I don't know what I'm planning for dinner tonight? (But you can bet your sweet bippee I'm pretty sure what I will be eating on December 15, 2015!;)

got2lovedisney

In the Parks
No
I'd like to be able to search for the Quick service locations that offer mobile ordering. Just a thought. Otherwise, good job!

Dave B

Let me start by saying I feel an idiot because I could not find the place to start a new post or thread, so I will hit it here.

We are staying at Yacht Club in November and we have the dining plan. When I look at the menu for Yachtsmen Steakhouse, I am looking at the 100% Japanese Wagyu Beef at $125, it says(if using a Disney dining plan a surcharge will apply) what is that? an extra TS credit? two? anyone know?

ALSO,

I imagine the 32oz Porter House for two would require 4TS? 2 per person x 2, Anyone know?

Thx for the help

Sunset7132

Narcocees or California grill brunch......we have never done either and can only pick one. We dont eat sushi, help!!!!! times running out.. any advice?

sdemore

Does anyone know if the Boathouse is a participant on the DDP? And has anyone dined there, what did you think? Thanks in advance, just trying to plan our ADRs.

joejccva71

Does anyone know if the Boathouse is a participant on the DDP? And has anyone dined there, what did you think? Thanks in advance, just trying to plan our ADRs.

Yea it's included in the DDP, and it's one of the best Disney Springs restaurants. I still think that Morimoto Asia is better but Boathouse is 2nd place IMO. Great place with great service and a good variety on the menu.

Boathouse is 2 table service dining credits.

joejccva71

Thanks so much. Using the Deluxe plan so 2 credits works with us.

Something else also. When you're trying to book reservations, if you don't see any openings on Disney's site, you can also try on Open Table. When I went this past May, Disney was all booked for The Boathouse, but there were plenty of available times on Open Table. Same thing with other Disney Springs restaurants that are on that site.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom