new crystal palace buffet items.

buckeyegator

Original Poster
anyone tried them? saw that some were chicken fried steak, new york strip, pork chops, chilli. if any good well worth the buffet price plus ap discount, thoughts?

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I ate there at Thanksgiving and had the short ribs and the chicken. Both were pretty good. I remember eating more of the Thanksgiving items not the new items. The buffet was decent overall. I think @Nunu ate here recently, maybe she can help with some information.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
I ate there at Thanksgiving and had the short ribs and the chicken. Both were pretty good. I remember eating more of the Thanksgiving items not the new items. The buffet was decent overall. I think @Nunu ate here recently, maybe she can help with some information.
Yes, we ate there last Sunday. Everything was tasty, specially the Prime Rib. Noticed more variety than before, too. Apple Cobbler was excellent. All and all, we left happy and satisfied, no complaints from us.

LvnDisney

Ate there for the first time in November, food was okay, nothing to write home about. But the very loud, cafeteria like experience was just not our thing. We won't be back.

mf1972

we were there early november. they didn’t have chicken fried steak. just fried chicken with country gravy. wasn’t bad, but was looking forward to the steak.

mf1972

I realize this was posted a while back, but isn't that what chicken fried steak is?
usually it’s a piece of cube steak battered & fried. i was expecting that, but it was chicken instead. i remember it being good & i was starving at the time, so i was ok with it.

Club Cooloholic

usually it’s a piece of cube steak battered & fried. i was expecting that, but it was chicken instead. i remember it being good & i was starving at the time, so i was ok with it.
Ah, OK, I am from up north and it's not really as much a thing up here. I appreciate the clarification.

We love Edna Mode

Ate there back in September. Quite a variety of food and actually one of the best meals we had. Food was very good and service was excellent. I know it’s a buffet but our server always made sure we had drinks and plates were cleared. We will definitely go back!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom