New CPer

radiohost

dreamcometrue said:
that might be some of the worst news i've heard :-( imagine getting stuck in PARKING?! yuck... if that happens to me i'm gonna cry and then beg to be moved around!!!!!

:king:

Your going to be working at the happiest place on earth helping make thousands and thousands of vistors experience the time of there lives. Disney is a team. The person who operates the Haunted Mansion is equally as important as the person who parks cars or picks up the trash. I want the Jungle Cruise but the odds are going against me probably. Is that the end of the world??? NO!! All I care about is fullfilling somthing I have always wanted to do since my first trip to WDW, and thats to work for wdw as a cast member. 3 more weeks and i'm there!!! Have a great Day!!!! :cool:

dreamcometrue

Original Poster
i'm going because it's a great company and i love disney. of course the guests' enjoyment is important, but i dont want to move so far from home to be miserable for 5 months either, which probably wont happen because its freakin disney world, but u cant hold it against me to be nervous.:hammer:

radiohost

dreamcometrue said:
i'm going because it's a great company and i love disney. of course the guests' enjoyment is important, but i dont want to move so far from home to be miserable for 5 months either, which probably wont happen because its freakin disney world, but u cant hold it against me to be nervous.:hammer:

Oh I wasnt holding anything against you for being nervous. With the check in date approaching so fast i'm getting a little nervous myself!!:lookaroun ...but i think once were down there and everything is cool we will be having the time of our lives!!! its going to be sososo awesome!!! I look foward to maybe meeting you at disney...your friend, Andrew:cool:

dreamcometrue

Original Poster
:king:

another couple of questions: do you have to pay to use the computer labs? and... is laundry expensive? are there facilities in every building?

you guys are such a great resource :wave: thank you!!

bsummer

You don't have to pay to use the computer lab and laundry is like a dollar a load maybe. I don't quite remember but you put money on a card and insert the cards in the machine and there are about four laundry buildings in Chatham. I'm not sure about Vista.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom