New Country At Epcot??

cjk0318

“Brazil got a seat in a great international “forum”: Disney. Representatives from the greatest theme park complex in the world approached the federal government this week to announce they’ll include a Brazilian pavilion at Epcot Center, in Orlando (USA). The country will be featured alongside nations such as the US, China, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico and Canada.

Two ministers will assemble teams to help with the undertaking: Helena Chagas of SECOM (Bureau of Social Communication) and Fernando Pimentel of Development. They will provide information about Brazil to help the park build the pavilion. The government’s expectations is one of great return for tourism.”

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
“Brazil got a seat in a great international “forum”: Disney. Representatives from the greatest theme park complex in the world approached the federal government this week to announce they’ll include a Brazilian pavilion at Epcot Center, in Orlando (USA). The country will be featured alongside nations such as the US, China, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico and Canada.

Two ministers will assemble teams to help with the undertaking: Helena Chagas of SECOM (Bureau of Social Communication) and Fernando Pimentel of Development. They will provide information about Brazil to help the park build the pavilion. The government’s expectations is one of great return for tourism.”

And just how long ago was that?

Doofania.png

You're too perfect.

Cosmic Commando

The only major addition to WS I can see is something like what I think the Spice Road Table on the water in Morocco is going to be: fits in with the international feel of WS without belonging to a specific country. Spice Road Table may end up "belonging" to Morocco on the guide map, but to me it seems like they are trying to create something separate from the rest of the Moroccan pavilion... it is pan-Mediterranean cuisine, after all, not Moroccan.

And they need a place to put a DVC. Once the Poly DVC is built, every deluxe will have a DVC component.

Lee

Adventurer
Darn! Can you draw up something real quick on a napkin from memory? ;)
Don't need memory when I have a hard drive. ;)

But my drawing skills are woefully inadequate.
Picture Sugarloaf Mountain, that big Jesus statue, carnival, and guests cruising around above scenes of Brazil. Done.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom