New Costume Alert: Seas With Nemo and Friends

Ailtara

As to the shorts debate, trust me, it's no big deal to wear long pants. you're typically outside for more than an hour, and if you are, then you have a shorts option. If you think about it, most positions at The Seas are indoors, with the exeption of the Greeter and stroller parking.
That argument is valid now because it's starting to cool, but when the heat index is 90-115 like it is during the summer, long pants are not an option no matter how you look at it.

Chape19714

That argument is valid now because it's starting to cool, but when the heat index is 90-115 like it is during the summer, long pants are not an option no matter how you look at it.
Well My location has outside positions as well as inside, which are rotated (very much like the Seas) and we do not have a shorts option. You just get used to it.

I feel worse for some of our friends in entertainment. :wave:

Ailtara

Well My location has outside positions as well as inside, which are rotated (very much like the Seas) and we do not have a shorts option. You just get used to it.
In my old area, half the positions were in and half were out; while most of them had some sort of shade option, it was still sweltering in the summer and people got sick a lot. I understand Nemo has only the two outside positions, but I don't think it's fine to not have a shorts option when you have a Stroller position with no area of shade(unless they stand with Greeter under the umbrella, shame shame). Even if it's for only forty-five minutes, I still think it should be an option. Also, I don't feel that Nemo is anywhere near as "professional" as any of the other Futureworld attractions who have only long pants, but that's just me. :zipit:

I feel worse for some of our friends in entertainment. :wave:
I feel that 100%, haha.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom