New contest idea!

DisneyJedi

Original Poster
Quentin Disney designed some nice Minnie Mouse Skin for Winamp. Maybe sometime we can have a contest here for some Disney Winamp Skins? Winner gets to __________?

Well just an idea... I created a skin a long time ago.. it was not too difficult if I remember right. Maybe such a contest can include a link to a webpage that shows people how to put skins together if they never have before. What does everyone think? MSU? Dan?

NowInc

Originally posted by DisneyJedi
Quentin Disney designed some nice Minnie Mouse Skin for Winamp. Maybe sometime we can have a contest here for some Disney Winamp Skins? Winner gets to __________?

Well just an idea... I created a skin a long time ago.. it was not too difficult if I remember right. Maybe such a contest can include a link to a webpage that shows people how to put skins together if they never have before. What does everyone think? MSU? Dan?

Not a bad idea..tho I do know there will be an unfair advantage to those of us who know advanced skinning techniques..but we'll see...we have TONS of new contest ideas...hehe

Dizneydude87

Ok, Im an Idiot, but what is a "skin"? Is it a sound thing.
Also (sorry that this is off topic), but how do you convert a midi file to an MP3 file. I want to burn them, but they are .mid and not .mp3. Grrrrrrrrrrrr, I don't like XP. My other computer use to let me, Anyway...thanks :animwink:

Dizneydude87

Oh, I think I get it. Like a new shell, or new look. Oh...sweet, I have Winamp. I play music with it. But it doesnt work well with Windows XP beacause Windows Media Player always interferes. I miss the good old days with Windows 98.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom