New Coaster Needed: Submit Ideas

Katherine

I like your idea but I like the villian's one better! Maybe if you explained it a little clearer, I don't quite get your idea. Are there really rumors of a villian themed park/area?

cookiee_munster

:)

Thankyou for liking my idea. Usually wen i post ideas on an alton towers discussion board people usually focus on the negative side to my ideas.

Errm about the disney villans roumer. Well there are enough roumers about disney to fill... something very big! It was just an idea to ground my rollercoaster idea.

Anyway back to the roller coaster... Of course youve seen the emperor's new groove (hopefully) well the coaster that takes the villains to the "secret lab should be made into a proper coaster but kida changed so people would still come off the coaster still alive.

Youd que obviously in the palace and maybe go through the secret passage way that the villains go through to get to the coaster.

Just like the usual disney humour they'd have some kind of catch where they had to alter the coaster to fit all budding villain wanna be's in. It would be in the dark too... and maybe some of the sound effects heard from the film from that part like "put your arms in the air" and stuff like that...

phew... there detailed enough?
:hammer:

Katherine

I like your Idea better than skull moutnain, because yours is just about villians in general not just out about one story and villian. I also like the idea of showing budding villians that sounds cool. You can do a lot of things with your idea so it would work out a lot better. Anyways I doubt disney would put a giant skull in one of their parks(unless it was the villians park).

dizpins14

I hate to be negative here but not every new ride that is imagineered on these boards has to be based on a Disney Character or like any other Disney ride... I mean that's not really imagineering too much.

myerg76

a trip to mars

I think six flags over jersey might need to take a back seat so we can show them how we roll.
First of all we need a coaster that looks like a space age rocket ship that blasts off vertically over 600 feet straight up then breaks apart at the top and sends riders down winding backwards. When they take off inside will look like pilot and copilot setting in fro:fork:nt with a little magic of our own. Copilot will look like he is reaching back to grab the passengers but its to late they're already plumiting down the track. Could be tallest and fastest coaster that's in reverse

tl77

Since Disney likes building mountains with rollercoasters in them, I always wished they'd build a "Night on Bald Mountian" coaster with Chernabog inside, lava flows, and projected demons on the walls. plus it's based on a movie so they could put it in the Hollywood Studio

I also liked some's idea of a Skull Mountain, there's a Skull Island in Disneyland Paris which is really pretty cool looking

fantasiafan

I think either a bald mountain ride in 3D. Or a hercules vs the titans 3D rollercoaster or a 3D rollercoaster with you being chased by Maleficent in her castle.

flavious27

Resently I was tring to draw a picture of what I think a new coaster in the magical kingdom should be, but I just couldent think of one! Even now three days after the incidert I still cant think of one! By this time I am desprate to think of a new coaster, so I call on your help fellow WDW fans to help me think of a coaster. Please post replys soon!!

well the options have been limited due to space and theme blending properly into the park.

There is land where AL can be expanded, it is the land that is SW and past the berm. This land could be based on the middle east and include theming from aladdin and or prince of Persia. The e-ticket ride can be a coaster based on either franchise.

There is land just north of SM that can be used for maybe a tron ride or something futuristic. Maybe they can combine an updated speedyway with this ride; you know expand the speedway out to the foot of the speedway and use it as the foundation for part of the ride and to give some excitement to the both sets of guests.

Now for the off the wall idea, disney could add a second entrance on bay lake and have a harbor theme. With that area, there could be a couple of d tickets that could a coaster.

tman2000

A new tomorrowland coaster. I know that sounds weird because you already have space mountain. However, tomorrowland is somewhat lacking beyond space mountain, and that ride itself has a very long wait. Tland is already attracting the coaster crowd so why not?

I say demolish the astro-orbiter area. Move the food over to the old skyway station. Rebuild the center area with a cooler taller astro-orbiter that has a much better line. Now, with a bigger center, make a people-mover coaster.

Disneyland had that one weird ride for a while, but I say make it a legit coaster.

You would have to do a lot of reconstruction in the two tomorrowland buildings, but then you could do a substantial retheme.

The only question people would ask is: why two dark coasters? And the answer is: because it works and the capacity is there.

Why have a carosel and dumbo and teacups? Each is fun and a little different from others.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom