New Coaster Needed: Submit Ideas

woody89

Original Poster
Resently I was tring to draw a picture of what I think a new coaster in the magical kingdom should be, but I just couldent think of one! Even now three days after the incidert I still cant think of one! By this time I am desprate to think of a new coaster, so I call on your help fellow WDW fans to help me think of a coaster. Please post replys soon!!

james4023464

chris, magic kingdom is really in no need for a new coaster, if they do get a new one it should be a inverted coaster called Fire Mountain, the ride will be in adventureland, if you want to know my version of the ride check it out on my thread Disneyland Va.

Another idea is a monsters inc coaster but I think that would go better in MGM Studios.

The_CEO

Originally posted by james4023464
chris, magic kingdom is really in no need for a new coaster, if they do get a new one it should be a inverted coaster called Fire Mountain, the ride will be in adventureland, if you want to know my version of the ride check it out on my thread Disneyland Va.

Another idea is a monsters inc coaster but I think that would go better in MGM Studios.
Theres really no room in adventureland for a coaster. A " water based" indoor coaster in the place of 20 K Laggon is a better idea to me ;)

Mouse3268

I agree the Magic Kingdom dosen't need another rollercoaster. A park that could use one would be the World Showcase at Epcot.

The_CEO

Neh I think of WsC as a " mellow " area. Its more eductional. (sp). If a ride was to go into WsC it would have to be a sim or EMV. :) How about Future World.. OR BETTER YET!! A New Area!

Mouse3268

What about the rumored Swiss Country at the World Showcase with the Materhorn. I do think a new area to Epcot would be cool. :king:

james4023464

Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
James.. Do you have AOL or AIM?? Can you get online?

I would like to discuss some of your attractions.
ya, I just got aim, my screename is bosoxfan4023464. I don't know how to use it so I might need some help, whats your screename?

Monorail Green

I have an idea to add to this thread :

It would be a big mountain like the grizzly mountain in DCA but instead of a bear at the top it would be a skull .... so i guess it would be called skull mountain. The coaster type would be B&M and it would be a launched coaster similar to The Hulk at IOA. The coaster would be launched out of the skullhead at the top ... this could be put in a new land behind fantasyland/frontierland.

wanabeimagineer

Its a good idea, but I dunno if Disney would want one of their large "landmark" type Mountain to be a huge skull. Not exactly Disney-like. But a great idea nonetheless.

Monorail Green

Originally posted by wanabeimagineer
Its a good idea, but I dunno if Disney would want one of their large "landmark" type Mountain to be a huge skull. Not exactly Disney-like. But a great idea nonetheless.

I wasnt thinking the landmark would be a skull ... i mean you already have space , splash , and thunder . i was thinking skull mountain instead of "villian mountain" ... the other rumored mountain . Just my 2 cents

Monorail Green

Oh i see what you were saying now ... but i have more i deas on the story why the skull mountain would be there. the expansion land could be themed to villians and the skull mounatin would be a captain hook themed ride since the skull mounatin would be like the one in the movie , peter pan.For the launch out of the mouth of the skull it would have speakers going "tick tock tick tock" like the crocidile does throughout the movie and than when it gets louder and louder the train suddenly takes off through the mouth of the skull at the top.I'll work out all the other details later.

wanabeimagineer

Originally posted by Monorail Green
Oh i see what you were saying now ... but i have more i deas on the story why the skull mountain would be there. the expansion land could be themed to villians and the skull mounatin would be a captain hook themed ride since the skull mounatin would be like the one in the movie , peter pan.For the launch out of the mouth of the skull it would have speakers going "tick tock tick tock" like the crocidile does throughout the movie and than when it gets louder and louder the train suddenly takes off through the mouth of the skull at the top.I'll work out all the other details later.

Oh ok I get what you mean, that sounds cool.

Mouse3268

I love your idea of Skull Moutain with adding the crocidile from Peter Pan. It would work really will in Adventureland. I can think of only on problem. That would make two rides based on Peter Pan in one park.
:king:

cookiee_munster

new rollercoaster

Ok forgive me if this has been said before but if a disney villans park was ever built i thought of an idea like the roller coaster in the emperor's new groove where Krunk and Eezmer (if thats how you spell it) ride the roller coaster to get to the "secret lab" the safety video could be guided by Krunk and that speech at the start of the coaster (keep you hands and blaa blaa blaa) could be said of course it would be much longer.

Wat do you think...?:veryconfu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom