New CM Shift Question

KidWonder13

Original Poster
Hi just recently got hired at Disney PT and was wondering if anyone could tell me but I just finished my last day of training two weeks ago and i still haven’t gotten any shifts for the next two weeks is this normally at all?? (And who should I contact about not having any shifts at all??)

Amidala

That's kind of weird...Are you on the East or West coast? I would call Casting and hopefully they will either contact your location or put you in contact with the leaders there to discuss next steps.

KidWonder13

Original Poster
That's kind of weird...Are you on the East or West coast? I would call Casting and hopefully they will either contact your location or put you in contact with the leaders there to discuss next steps.
Hello I’m in on East coast! So my best bet would be to call casting? And yes I still haven’t gotten any hours since this post which is a little frustrating and I can’t pick up any shifts anywhere since I’ve only worked 3 days OTJ

Amidala

Hello I’m in on East coast! So my best bet would be to call casting? And yes I still haven’t gotten any hours since this post which is a little frustrating and I can’t pick up any shifts anywhere since I’ve only worked 3 days OTJ

Yes, I would say so! If you have the free time, you can take it a step further and visit casting in person. Have you not finished your OTJ training? You should be able to pick up shifts as soon as your training is complete. I'd say definitely join the FB group for your area if you haven't already.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom