New Cirque du Soleil 'Drawn to Life' show in development to replace La Nouba

HoldenC

Has something leaked about the show which hasn’t been posted into this thread or is that a valid knee jerk reaction to Iger era Disney?
Amazingly NOTHING has leaked about Cirque du Disney. I have not seen a single possible name, the type of acts they'll have, or how much the theme will be obviously Disney. I sincerely hope they blow us all away and once again reinvent the concept of the tribute show. In related tangents, if the show really does open March 2020, it wouldn't shock me to see some information about it by the end of summer/early fall; nothing official just my guess.

the.dreamfinder

Amazingly NOTHING has leaked about Cirque du Disney. I have not seen a single possible name, the type of acts they'll have, or how much the theme will be obviously Disney. I sincerely hope they blow us all away and once again reinvent the concept of the tribute show. In related tangents, if the show really does open March 2020, it wouldn't shock me to see some information about it by the end of summer/early fall; nothing official just my guess.
D23 seems like a good bet.

Kurios is great so I have high hopes it will be more Disney Animation inspired like LOVE or La Nouba (fairy tales) than Disney BRANDED.

ioa792

Jobs for Cirque in Orlando have been posted. Specifically a Marketing PR job that works with WDI. Hopefully we know more soon once that position is filled.

HoldenC

Jobs for Cirque in Orlando have been posted. Specifically a Marketing PR job that works with WDI. Hopefully we know more soon once that position is filled.
That posting is truly useless about giving us clues about the show itself, but thanks for sharing! Earlier this year we has useful job listings that gave us some insight into the characters.

Last week we had some fantastic information leaked on this very thread that was removed. We saw the set design, learned about the music, along with other stuff. Unfortunately they were removed.

HoldenC

I can tell you that there will be a very small exhibit/display/ possibly booth at D23 where much of what was shown in the leak on this site will be displayed for public view.
Expect this to open BEFORE everybody is suspecting.
Fall 2019 is a Target goal.
So you're saying they're gonna announce the opening date as kind of a "surprise"?! I'm so beyond excited for this show I'm bursting with excitement!!

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I can tell you that there will be a very small exhibit/display/ possibly booth at D23 where much of what was shown in the leak on this site will be displayed for public view.
Expect this to open BEFORE everybody is suspecting.
Fall 2019 is a Target goal.

when are they going to hire CMs and Cirque store staff??!! I NEED TO KNOW!!

KBLovedDisney

It has already been announced itll be a tribute to Disney animation, so I'm guessing Star Wars is a no.
Well, when they say "animation" are they actually referring to "live action" because that could very well interpret to anything they have produced that is CG "animated" and I would think that a good portion of those scenes in the Star Wars films are CG animated/live action/animation

HoldenC

Well, when they say "animation" are they actually referring to "live action" because that could very well interpret to anything they have produced that is CG "animated" and I would think that a good portion of those scenes in the Star Wars films are CG animated/live action/animation
It is pretty clear what they mean by "rich history of animation". I'm sorry if you can't understand that 🤷‍♂️

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom