New Christmas Parade

wdpwmlml

Original Poster
Earlier this year, it was announce by Entertainment Operational Director Bruno Chastain that an all-new Christmas parade with nighttime capabilities would debut.
Is this parade still going to make it this holiday season? Or will they be debuting it a year later?

cjkeating

Earlier this year, it was announce by Entertainment Operational Director Bruno Chastain that an all-new Christmas parade with nighttime capabilities would debut.
Is this parade still going to make it this holiday season? Or will they be debuting it a year later?
You have to imagine as the park currently isn't running parades and likely for the foreseeable it won't launch this year.

Probably best to save it for next Christmas when (hopefully) things are closer to normal.

Stevie Amsterdam

Ahhh... to dream about 'Earlier this year' :angelic:

coruscant

Well, the last news I have is that they were still looking for dancers and performers for both Halloween and Christmas season. Maybe they will show not the full parade as it was imagined but a shorter version?

cjkeating

Well, the last news I have is that they were still looking for dancers and performers for both Halloween and Christmas season. Maybe they will show not the full parade as it was imagined but a shorter version?

With cases rising again across Europe I think the chances of this parade happening this year are close to zero.

I think this will be a good tool as part of a relaunch of Christmas next year (hopefully) post COVID.

douglasrickard

My friend and I weren't going anytime soon with all the restrictions etc. in the park. But it was actually one of the fan site, dlpreport's information on the special Halloween events, that got us to use our voucher from a cancelled April trip, to book for Christmas. We need to do something special in 2020!! We got such an amazing price for the Newport Bay, had to change the date for later in November as we didn't check to see when the tree lighting ceremony and princess waltz started (!). But now, we're really excited and hoping that perhaps masks won't be required (at the very least outdoors) by November. And it's actually my friend's first time to DLP.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom