New Character Meet and Greet

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Noticed that Princess Merida and Rapunzel with Flynn are now on meet & greets.Is there a Princess Tiana meet & greet?:shrug:

J03Y

i think Tiana's always at the International Gateway in Epcot. i remember crossing the bridge between the UK and France and my little 6 year old cousin (who is obsessed with the Disney Princesses) shrieking with joy "OH MY GOSH! IT'S PRINCESS TIANA!" we looked around and saw that she and the prince were in front of the International Gateway entrance.

InLikeFlynn

i think Tiana's always at the International Gateway in Epcot. i remember crossing the bridge between the UK and France and my little 6 year old cousin (who is obsessed with the Disney Princesses) shrieking with joy "OH MY GOSH! IT'S PRINCESS TIANA!" we looked around and saw that she and the prince were in front of the International Gateway entrance.

They use that area for training new characters, so what you guys would have seen was a fresh Tiana. Characters change there daily and there's no real way to predict who will be there at any given time.

Yes, Flynn was booted but he is coming back April 15th. Maybe only temporarily though....the announcement only said "through the summer."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom