New Bus Speil Videos

diddy_mouse

Thanks, merf!!! :wave: It'll be strange to hear something on the bus other than people chatting. Any idea if they'll play at night after park closing(s)? If so, I would love that....getting to listen to park music as we head back to the resort. :D Seems like it's going to be a great new enhancement!

TinkerBell9988

This can be a good thing, if they do it right. It should not be too loud, and the info part should be only for trips to the parks, with nothing more than quiet background music on the way back to the resorts.

You are absolutely correct :D

I stayed at the Yacht Club about three weeks ago, and we used the bus system to get to and from the parks.

On the way to the MK, the music played was MK-related music, such as the theme from "its a small world", CBJ songs, "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes", and Walt's dedication speech for Disneyland. (I teared up when I heard Walt's speech... haha).

On the way back to the resort, the music played reminded me of "seascapes" ambient music... I heard seagulls in the background. Haha. But nice music. The bus driver said that the music played is resort-specific. So if you were taking the Polynesian bus, you would hear Pacific island-style luau music, Boardwalk would be jazz and swing, etc.

I enjoyed the whole experience. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom